Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 16, 2013
8:31:23 AM
View profile
What is the EASIEST way to add more space/memory?

Hello. Past instructions were too confusing for me. Can someone tell me very simply how to add more space on my phone? I've deleted what i don't use, also old messages. There are several items on the menu that can't be delted, though they take space and I don't use them. Either way... I'd like to add something as simple as a flashlight app, and it tell sme not enough space. Please help. Thank you.

Hello. Past instructions were too confusing for me. Can someone tell me very simply how to add more space on my phone? I've deleted what i don't use, also old messages. There are several items on the menu that can't be delted, though they take space and I don't use them. Either way... I'd like to add something as simple as a flashlight app, and it tell sme not enough space. Please help. Thank you.

What is the EASIEST way to add more space/memory?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2013 12:37:40 PM
(0)
Professor

What phone are you using and what Android version are you on?  The answer to your question will vary by those two things.

What phone are you using and what Android version are you on?  The answer to your question will vary by those two things.

Re: What is the EASIEST way to add more space/memory?

2 of 4 (682 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2013 12:53:19 PM
(0)
Teacher

AT&T Fusion, Android Version 2.3.5

AT&T Fusion, Android Version 2.3.5

3 of 4 (679 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2013 1:16:38 PM
(0)
Professor

Wipe cache, delete saved attachments/pictures/videos/etc, get a memory card.

Wipe cache, delete saved attachments/pictures/videos/etc, get a memory card.

4 of 4 (674 Views)