The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

blown away, spoke to an agent today for the 3rd time since this started and this is what I was told " I apologize for the trouble, This issue has been reported. our engineers are working to resolve the issue. there is not an ETR at this time. The developers are still fixing the software codes for the voicemail and are testing it out simultaneously. Therefore it is taking so much time. I understand how you must feel but this software issue is a bit complicated. Like they had a fix today but it affected the hotspots for some customers so they had to remove it and test on it again." They can relate though because they use the service as well and are experiencing the same issue. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

No solution to the same problem everyone else has. It worked once in the past 9 days, and that was truly a one time thing. My husband has the same problem, same amount of time. Something else is going on. It's hard to believe that it could take this long to fix

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

I was told the same thing by an AT&T technical “expert” who said that service would definitely be restored by Oct 17. I told him that every day I called since Oct 1, I was promised service within 2 days

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

Lies, I've worked in software organizations nearly 20 years. When functionality is this broken you run a couple quick smoke tests and deploy the fix ASAP.

Affected customer's Bill's should be reduced by 50% for the inconvenience. Would they accept our apologies if we refused to pay the bill ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This has been insane.  I missed a call from my sons school because I do not have reception in my office.  Thank goodness they were able to get a hold of my wife who is on sprint.  Lol. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

My voicemail was restore for one day and now it's dead again!!

When will this farce end! And when will ATT notify unsuspecting users who
are affected who don't monitor this page?

On the lighter side, wouldn't it be ironic (perhaps moronic) if the
"vendor" turned out to be a hack victim 👈👉 🖕

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My voicemail is not working on Samsung S7 Edge since last 3 weeks, with a message that "Service not available".

Called AT&T CSR, tech support, went to AT&T store, but still the issue has not been resolved.

It is very frustrating & my visual voicemail also doesn't work.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

SarojP

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

For what it's worth straight talk is having the exact same issue  Just wanted to share so you can address it with a new carrier if you do switch  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Haven't had vm access in over 3 weeks.

C'mon att. You can do better.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

It's 6:20am on Wednesday, October 16.  I was just able to retrieve all my messages!

Not sure how long it's going to last but at least I'm back at square one.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.