For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

5 years ago

2 weeks and counting since last able to hear voicemail..... not end of world of course but geeezzz  cmon really what the h

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am having the same issues and Asurion told me I need to tell friends and family that they need to text me.  Yeah, fine, but what about the business calls I get?  Mine has been down for weeks and this is infuriating!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I tried that and she said "her hands were tied" and she could only give me a $25 credit and some "free" movie and dinner tickets.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have had the same issues. I've spent over 3 hours on the phone with representatives who make me believe they are going to help me only to take the same bogus steps over and over again.  I am livid that there is no acknowledgment of this issue publically!  A manager literally hung up on me last night while I was explaining I need to retrieve my voicemail by today as there are RSVP'S on their for an event I am hosting.  They do not seem to care.   The best part is they blocked my calls to service after that.  I would call the number and be instantly disconnected!  I called from my daughter's phone and got right through.   

I explained to each representative that answered that they were being recorded.  I am going to blast this poor customer service to anyone who will listen!  I hope the FCC gets wind of this!  

I can't wait to switch!

Mentor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Lol, At least someone noticed my comment.  It made the above mentioned article!

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Àaaaaaannnnnddddd.... It's dead again

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

5 years ago

Re: Voicemail service not available

Àaaaaaannnnnddddd.... It's dead again

welcome back to the 'customers that AT&T forgot' club

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

So what is the "Star Code" for forwarding voicemail messages. It is not on this list https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1009269?gsi=8z5eni of ATT Star Codes.

Tutor

• 

25 Messages

5 years ago

My voicemail (not visual) is not working. I got a voicemail notification, tried to check it. Call goes through I enter my password, then it states: the service you have requested is not available. What is the problem? I have already tried restarting my phone, does not work..

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.