The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

So I'm if course having the same issues & I have note 9. I'm paraplegic & bedridden & haven't been able to make it to my doctors appointments Iately because I've been ill. I've got several call's on my voice mail with no way to check them. I've tried everything & Samsung actually wanted me to ship the phone back to them for repairs which would leave me no way to call out in an emergency. Just don't know what to do at this point. Still waiting for the fix.....

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

5 years ago

ADMINISTRATOR....

Please take remove or change the message that appears 'Solved! Go to solution' on the thread tab......NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED.....merely the problem has been vaguely identified, not 'Solved'....

and the suggestion in the 'solution' of setting up a new voicemail box/number......well, that just does not sit well with those of us who have spent HOURS (not kidding) trying to get anything done from calling tech support.....no patience left for being on hold/transferred/going thru a who-knows-how-long process this may be......if this is a solution, AT&T should automatically do this for affected customers and notify them this is being done ahead of time, then once getting customer approval, creating new voicemail boxes/numbers, and immediately notifying customers of new mailbox number......seems simple to me.......................LET'S DO IT.........but first, let me put you on hold while I transfer you to another dept.....................

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Allow me to explain how the corporate world works: After all the
blamecasting is done and AT&T exhausts their Excuses Generator, they will
be forced to actually spend a few dollars and fix the problem. Then, to
"take good care of our most valuable customers", they will launch a
"vigorous investigation". After much study with charts and graphs in
PowerPoint and Excel, an intern will be fired and several executives will
be rewarded.

Anybody here expecting anything different ?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Any idea on WHEN it might be fixed???? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Any idea WHEN it might be fixed?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have called at&t several times about my issue. They tell me they're working on it to fix it and that I'm not the only one. Everytime I call they say wait 24 hours and reset my password. It's been 4 days and it still doesn't work! Anyone have these have these issues?

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T website chat tech told me issue to be fixed in 1/2 to 1 day  ------that was 3.5 days ago!!!!!   maybe they're on Venus time

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am having this problem, too. South Carolina number (803).

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

At the moment, mine has started working. But it did that several days ago and failed again shortly thereafter. So we'll see.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I received this email two days ago....I attempted to reach you in regard to a concern presented to AT&T and am following up with an email. My name is Antroinette **** and my number is ****. After reviewing the details of the concern and your account, I would like to speak with you.

Please call me between the hours of 9am - 4pm ET, M-F. If I am unavailable, please leave a message with a phone number where you can be reached and the best time to reach you.

Our top priority is to treat our customers to a premium experience every time they interact with us. Thank you for taking the time to contact us and explain your concerns.

Sincerely,

Antroinette ****
Office of the President

AT&T Services, Inc.

This is how the phone call went when I was FINALLY able to get a hold of her...

The "president" suggested I carry my wife's phone around all day! We pay for two working phones and only have one. Then she suggested to not let any calls go to voicemail and just answer them... funny thing is when I called this president my calls went to her voicemail... it's just not possible to answer all calls as she clearly knows. I've been without a completely working phone for two weeks and I was given a $10 credit. Really? This phone call was completely unprofessional. Why would you even suggest answer every call and not allowing any calls to go to voicemail? If that were possible I would do it.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.