For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I stopped by my local AT&T Retail Store on Saturday. I was told that it was a nation wide issue. They have called the help desk everyday since last Friday (9/27) and each day, they are told that it will be 24-48 hours until it is fixed. I have been without voicemail for over a week now. Mine stopped working on 9/30. I just wish AT&T would acknowledge that there is an issue. Release a statement or something! 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I tried at 6:46 am EST. It asked for my password and again said "service
not available."

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I was able to retrieve old voicemails as of 8:00 this morning.  Will wait before uninstalling new voicemail app.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Mine magically started working at 8am Eastern Time this morning.  I guess I'll delete those 15 Password Reset Text messages Customer Care sent me.   Let's hope this lasts.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Tried my voicemail this morning and it actually went through!  Not holding my breath that it stays that way, but maybe something is moving on AT&T's side?  Should not have been out that long without AT&T reaching out.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Well, that was short-lived.  It's back down again.  Thankfully I had a brief window to check messages.  Not acceptable.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Same here. Worked for about an hour. Lol

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

WOW!  You're going to leave a company just because voicemail is temporarily unavailable?  The grass is NEVER greener on the other side. I'm in sales and need my voicemail as much if not more than most.  The calls I have missed - I call them right back.  

Mentor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Just love that we haven't heard a word from AT&T about this.  Clearly it's a widespread outage.  Bush league of them to not notify people as to what's going on and when they estimate it will be fixed.  Funny that the AT&T moderator in this forum has been quiet too.  Nothing to say???

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

You bet I'm leaving. I've been on the phone 4 times and every time the restore estimate was 36 - 72 hours from whenever I called. I've already found a service that is just as good and guess what, I've got voicemail now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.