The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Which VM app did you use?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

My voicemail number calls North Carolina. I have not been able to access voicemail for several days.

AT&T what is it? Can you at least tell us an estimated time to restore voicemail for those of us unlucky enough to be routed through whatever network node is down?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

when I talked to someone this morning, they said 2-4 hours..   That was at 730AM..   Still nothing for 4 days

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Same problem here on two phones.  I wonder how they would react to "Payment not available."  Makes you want to shop around.  The sad thing is these two phones are new; purchased from a local AT&T store. 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@tvillelistener wrote:

I wonder how they would react to "Payment not available." 

By disconnecting your service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I call into voicemail and then enter my passcode after a few seconds of dead air I get a message stating "Service not available".  I have a voicemail message I can't retrieve please help.

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I have had a Voicemail since Monday that I can't listen to.  This is ridiculous!  Get it together AT&T!  

Coach

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue in Charleston SC. 843 area code, Samsung s9+, tech support kept asking if I have been in Charlotte NC because of outages there. I fly from Charleston to NYC monthly so he said it may have caught one of the signals? Either way, this is unacceptable it's been over 5 days of not being able to get vm. I've tried online, calling from another phone and clicking *. Fix your problems, AT&T. 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I got YouMail. Free at the Play Store. Very easy to set-up and works very well so far.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm in east TN. Same issue here. So frustrating as I use my phone for work and my voicemail is now full. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.