Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Vigor default contact phone number?????

Teacher

Vigor default contact phone number?????

LG G3 Vigor

LG-D725

I have three phone numbers for my wife, a couple of weeks ago I tapped the phone symbol next to her name. The phone as usual asked which number, somehow at this point instead of just tapping her cell phone, I managed to click something and it asked if I was sure I wanted to make this the default number, in my haste to click no, I didn't notice the screen changing until after I had clicked yes. 

So now when I tap her name, it just automatically calls her cellphone, if I want to call either of her work numbers, I have to type the number in. Now I know when I did this it put a pop-up on the screen for just a second, that was something about if you want to change this setting in the future, and that's all I managed to read before it went away, but I did notice it said to go somewhere in the settings. I have looked everywhere, and can not find where this setting is. Can someone please guide me into the correct place. 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Robby.k5451
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Vigor default contact phone number?????

Open your contacts.
Open your wife's name card
Tap menu key
Tap on select default
Then uncheck the phone number.

I have a Note 3. Your phone may differ slightly, but I hope it is close enough to get you to your answer.

If it works, please let me know and Mark your problem solved.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Teacher

YES!!! Thank You so much, I was looking all over the settings menu. How I overlooked something so easy???? Thanks again. 

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

Great!
Glad it worked! You have plenty to do, glad I could help.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support