Robby.k5451's profile

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

Friday, January 9th, 2015 11:33 PM

Vigor default contact phone number?????

LG G3 Vigor

LG-D725

I have three phone numbers for my wife, a couple of weeks ago I tapped the phone symbol next to her name. The phone as usual asked which number, somehow at this point instead of just tapping her cell phone, I managed to click something and it asked if I was sure I wanted to make this the default number, in my haste to click no, I didn't notice the screen changing until after I had clicked yes. 

So now when I tap her name, it just automatically calls her cellphone, if I want to call either of her work numbers, I have to type the number in. Now I know when I did this it put a pop-up on the screen for just a second, that was something about if you want to change this setting in the future, and that's all I managed to read before it went away, but I did notice it said to go somewhere in the settings. I have looked everywhere, and can not find where this setting is. Can someone please guide me into the correct place. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

9 years ago

Open your contacts.
Open your wife's name card
Tap menu key
Tap on select default
Then uncheck the phone number.

I have a Note 3. Your phone may differ slightly, but I hope it is close enough to get you to your answer.

If it works, please let me know and Mark your problem solved.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

YES!!! Thank You so much, I was looking all over the settings menu. How I overlooked something so easy???? Thanks again. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

9 years ago

Great!
Glad it worked! You have plenty to do, glad I could help.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.