The Samsung Galaxy S24
ashibar's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 3:16 PM

Unlock samsung Galaxy S4

Hi.

If I will buy the off contract samsung Galaxy S4 in your store , will you unlock the device ?

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

Why did you even buy it full price from att? If you had the money you should of bought it unlocked in the first place

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@nimish555 wrote:

At&T sucks. I purchased the phone at full price, but the phone is locked to att and i am not under contract. However, At&t would not give me the unlock code. Do not buy anything from att. they are cheaters.

Are you an AT&T customer?  I was able to get my Galaxy S4 unlocked once I called in to customer service.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

I had the opposite experience with ATT every request great from customer service has been great even got the unlock code for my S4 the same day now I can use it for T-Mobile if I have too.Thank you ATT

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

I forgot to mention I am under the 2 yr contract bought it that same day & same day got the unlock code for the S4 what more do need? You don't have to buy it full price unless you plan on leaving but with that type of service which verizon s doesn't have  because they won't give you a 5.00 credit  & for other reasons which i wont mention.I dropped  verizon now all my phones  are ATT I am not sorry even  saved some money thank you ATT

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

how you can got the unlock code for the s4? please teach me.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Have you called customer service in order to get the unlock code?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

how I can call them?

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

You can call 611 from your phone, 1-800-331-0500 from another phone in the US, or +1-916-843-4685 from outside of the US.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.