Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlock microsoft lumia 640 lte

Contributor

Unlock microsoft lumia 640 lte

my lumia 640 lte is network lock but me use mobile in pakistan  . i am 6 time try AT&T Device Unlock portal .my request is dined .pl z help my new mobile is wasting pl z. my email *****    IME:[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Unlock microsoft lumia 640 lte

Hello @amirsajjad 

All unlock requests need to go through the portal. What message are you getting when you try it there?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Former Employee

Re: Unlock microsoft lumia 640 lte

These are some of the qualifications to be able to unlock, let me know if you have any question about this one.

• Your AT&T device isn't reported lost, stolen, or involved in fraud.
  • You purchased your device with an installment or term agreement and:
    • You've had active AT&T service for at least 60 days.
    • You completed your contract (including paying any early termination fees) or paid off your installment agreement at least 24 hours before your unlock request.
  • You have AT&T service and no past due or unpaid balances.
  • Your device isn't active on another AT&T account.
  • You waited at least 14 days after an early upgrade to unlock your old device (30 days if you have a business account).
  • Your AT&T PREPAID® device has been active for at least 6 months.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support