For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
dhimantjayswal's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 3:42 AM

Unlock Motorolla Atrix after max number of unsuccessful attempts to unlock network unlock code

Hi,

I bough Motorolla Atrix 4G MB860 from ebay and it is by AT&T.

When i went India for some time ,this mobile was locked and asked network unlock code. Then i contacted AT&T and received unlock code.

Meanwhile by mistake ,i entered wrong code more then 10 times and now this device is not accepting correct code and is locked.

I also contacted Motorolla [Device manufacture] and they informaed me that only AT&T can resolve this issue by any kind of unsucessfull attempts reset procedure.

Please help me friends as this device is not accepting correct code and now it is useless to me and lost very important bussiness stuff.

Please let me know if this can be resolved some how.

Thanks.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I'm sorry you're having trouble unlocking your phone. You're welcome to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.