The Samsung Galaxy S24
Vivsal's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 20th, 2017 3:53 PM

Unlock Code Denied

Hi There,

I got a phone gifted from US, that is locked on to AT&T and was purchased on one of the deals and was a brand new one.

I am in India and when tried unlocking it stated that 

We can’t unlock this device because it hasn’t been active for at least six months of paid service.

You can submit a new request after six months of paid service.

Is there a possibility of unlocking it immediately?

Thank you

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there!

I received my iPhone 6s as a gift and when I try unlocking it via  the device unlock portal but got denied.

" We can’t unlock this device because it hasn’t been active for at least six months of paid service.

You can submit a new request after six months of paid service. "

Can @ATTCares please help me out unlocking my gifted iPhone.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

@Attcares , Neither no one inform me before purchase of iPhone nor anyone told me at the time of full pay off that I have to activate line for atleast 60 days before unlock. I get it confirm with AtnT store manager ,yes with atnt store manager and he confirms me that there is no minimum time for postpaid customer Nd I can get the unlock code as soon as I pay off the cost of device .I fully pay off and now my unlock requeSt rejected for 60 days rule which nobody informed me and now I going back to my country forever , I don't know what should I do here . @Attcares please suggest

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

i am facing same problem. I bought fully paid of device. i am getting message as "our unlock request was denied because your account hasn't been active for at least 60 days."  Could you help me to unlock my device. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@ravindran.mani wrote:

i am facing same problem. I bought fully paid of device. i am getting message as "our unlock request was denied because your account hasn't been active for at least 60 days."  Could you help me to unlock my device. 

Sure, once your account is 60 days old, request again and it will go through.  Yes, I’m being flippant.  The rules apply to everyone.  

Full list here:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1262649?gsi=OdnhXTBO

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.