Helpful Links

Unable to update to Multiview Release

Unable to update to Multiview Release

I have been quite angry that At&t is so slow to update Multiview (not sure why they don't let Samsung send out updates!) Then I heard a news report that it will be available.  I tried to update via Kies - of course AT&T disabled that - now OTA update says that it's not available.  Tried again today and it says that I can't even check for 119 hours.  I just can't believe how invasive AT&T is in MY device! Just let me upgrade it, what is the big deal?  Why tell me 119 hours before I'm allowed to check again?

I have avoided rooting the phone, but with all these headaches, bloatware, and poorly written applications it's hard to be a good citizen. I can't figure out if iti is arrogance or incompetence.  Why can't you just accept that you are a just a voice/data carrier, and my smartphone is like my PC.  

Please help me to update to the feature you advertised when I bought the phone over a month ago!

Message 1 of 3
Mentor

Re: Unable to update to Multiview Release

It was doing that to me to put the date to 12-28-12 when I did that it started my update
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to update to Multiview Release

tried that - didn't work for me. tried several times to push date out Smiley Sad.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support