Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 24, 2014
12:58:46 AM
View profile
Unable to send/receive file via bluetooth on 'AT&T' HTC FIRST smartphone. May I know why?

Unable to send/receive file or connect wireless bluetooth headsets via 'AT&T' HTC FIRST (Contract phone) smartphone's BLUETOOTH. May I know why? Replace device once with AT&T ..still issue is unresolved....

Unable to send/receive file or connect wireless bluetooth headsets via 'AT&T' HTC FIRST (Contract phone) smartphone's BLUETOOTH. May I know why? Replace device once with AT&T ..still issue is unresolved....

Unable to send/receive file via bluetooth on 'AT&T' HTC FIRST smartphone. May I know why?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2014 8:48:36 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @agk7402 

How are you pairing your devices? For example, to connect to your bluetooth headset you need to activate its pairing mode, then search for it on the phone and compete it from there.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @agk7402 

How are you pairing your devices? For example, to connect to your bluetooth headset you need to activate its pairing mode, then search for it on the phone and compete it from there.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Unable to send/receive file via bluetooth on 'AT&T' HTC FIRST smartphone. May I know why?

2 of 2 (2,929 Views)