Trouble with s voice and bluetooth on galaxy s4

Contributor

Trouble with s voice and bluetooth on galaxy s4

Is anyone else having problems with the s voice feature?  It was working when I bought it, now it only works when it wants to.  This was the reason I decided to go with the galaxy over the iphone.  I was wanting to s voice so when I am driving I can navigate, etc.  My bluetooth connection is the same way.  Very frustrating to have a phone only 17 day of having it with so many issues.  

I went to best buy trying to return, for an iphone and since I was past the 15 day return by 2 days they said they cannot help me. They reset the software and said they will get me a new galaxy since I pay for their insurance.  I am just afraid the new one will have the same problem and will be stuck with this one for two years. grr

If you have any ideas please let me know.  I am totally kicking myself for not going with the iphone now.

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Trouble with s voice and bluetooth on galaxy s4

Thanks for your post @mom4cuties . Are you still having trouble with S voice? Did exchanging the phone resolve the issue? 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Trouble with s voice and bluetooth on galaxy s4

it still works when it wants to. ;(  I did not exchange my phone with the refurbished one, seemed silly to exchange a brand new phone for one the was some elses problem "fixed".  My account probably shows that I did exchange but when I went in I refused refurbished phone because the manager said I would get a NEW phone when we discussed the problems.  They actually wanted me to sign a form saying my problem was satisactory fixed- did not sign it.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support