The Samsung Galaxy S24
Lisaortez's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 23rd, 2019 5:45 AM

Transfering number

I got a new phone . want to change number over to the new phone and sim. 

Samw carrier it wont let me. Do it. 

Cant reach anyone ots to late. Ehats the issue.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

{keep it courteous}

If your SIM card is the same size, move it to the new phone.  If it’s not, go to an At&t store and have them make you a new one.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Got a new phone all I wanted was another sim card cause the new one is Verizon and the old one is ATT been there for years had to chat on my other phone all the guy wanted was to sell me phones and plans could not understand I just wanted to change phones like they said they did  IAM on prepay got a flip phone from Verizon cause it is bigger than att

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@dinbry wrote:

Got a new phone all I wanted was another sim card cause the new one is Verizon and the old one is ATT been there for years had to chat on my other phone all the guy wanted was to sell me phones and plans could not understand I just wanted to change phones like they said they did  IAM on prepay got a flip phone from Verizon cause it is bigger than att

Verizon phones are locked for 60 days.  I cannot confirm a Verizon flip phone will work when unlocked.  

If you wanted to stay with AT&T, this was not the right move.  If you can return the phone, do so.  Otherwise, port your At&t number to Verizon. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

I just wanted to know what sim card to buy cause my phones be sim won't transfer he just wanted to sell me phones.I had and ATT flip phone had to get and altel flip phone cause my husband is dying and it was bigger can't get any help

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@dinbry 

You aren’t reading or understanding my post.  

If you just went to a store and bought a Verizon phone, you can ONLY use on Verizon.  We CANT help you with that only Verizon can.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Please don't be condenscending to me I spoke to ATT all day and they never
told me what you said in IAM not stupid all they would of had to say is
what u said and they did not

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Now thanks u are alot nicer than the other one
I do not want to be on a blog that acts like IAM stupid don't need it in my
life thanks again
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.