The Samsung Galaxy S24
Sockie's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, June 28th, 2015 7:38 PM

Trading phones

Hi, I'm looking to trade in my current Galaxy S5 Active to get another iPhone & I was wondering how much does an iPhone 5s or iPhone 6 cost if I was to trade in my Galaxy

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

I don't think that AT&T is taking trade ins. You will need to pay full price for the iPhone and sell your Galaxy for what you can get out of it.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Sockie wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to trade in my current Galaxy S5 Active to get another iPhone & I was wondering how much does an iPhone 5s or iPhone 6 cost if I was to trade in my Galaxy

Unless you are on the Next Program, you cannot trade in Galaxy S5 for iPhone. Have to pay full price for new iphone, probaly sell it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I do have the next plan on my contract.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

If you are on the NEXT program, you need to be at the upgrade payment or pay up to the upgrade payment, then you can trade in your phone but you don't get anything for it, you just don't have to pay the remainder of the payments for your old phone.

You will still have to pay full price for the new phone over the new NEXT program.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

Unless I'm mistaken, you can pay off Next payments at any time. Start new Next Program with your trade in.😁
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.