The Samsung Galaxy S24
Arsi787's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 7th, 2017 6:04 AM

The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an AT&T

m trying to unlock my At&T mobile fone..on unlock portal but i received following msg.. The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an AT&T wireless phone or tablet. Please re-enter the correct 15-digit IMEI number for your AT&T wireless phone or tablet As these all mobiles are from AT & T network. IMEI #  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] Now how can i unlock these phones? Plz help. Regards

Employee

• 

120 Messages

7 years ago

Sorry you are having this problem!  Are you sure it is still locked to our network?  Have you tried putting in a different carriers sim to see if you get an error message?  Typically you get this message when the device isn't locked to ATT.  If you are still having issues you may need to give us a call!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hello, I am having the same issue, my phone is a S7 from At&t and is still locked, I tried a different sim card and ask for unlock code. Everytime I put the imei number in the unlock request site it says that the imei does not appear to be an att device. I dont know what to do because I need to get the phone unlocked to use it in Mexico

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.