Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Text messages in wrong order

Highlighted
Contributor

Text messages in wrong order

My Samsung Prime Express will not display my text messages in the order in which they are sent and received. 

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Professor (ACE - Professor)
Accepted by Lilybell2
‎09-11-2018 2:59 PM

Re: Text messages in wrong order

Go to > Settings > General Management > Date and time,  and then select the option for "Automatic date and time." That should get things set straight. 

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

This worked! Thanks🤗

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Professor

You're very welcome.  Smiley Very Happy

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Changed to auto and texts are still coming in out of order. It's weird. It puts all the texts I send together and all the texts received together rather than showing the conversation. For example:  I say "hello" , the response is "Hows it going?", I say "Great,  how are you?" The response is "Doing well. "    

On mt text screen the conversation shows up like this

Hows it going?

Doing well. 

Hello. 

Great, how are you?

It's driving me crazy!

Message 5 of 7

Yes!.. This was driving me nuts!

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

Why are text I receive from a few people coming in all out of order of they a long? My automatic date and time is on. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support