The Samsung Galaxy S24
Lilbitstacy's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 5th, 2016 7:15 AM

Tablet Google account bypass

I recently bought a tablet from a friend. Which has recently moved out of town and I don't have a way of getting ahold of her. He has her Google account linked to it. When I reset it it continues to ask for a Google a previously linked is there a way to bypass it help

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

Have you tried a "full factory reset", from the system boot menu?  This should reset the tablet completely, and erase all the old account data.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Performing a "full factory reset" is what causes the google account lock problem that the O.P @Libitstacy is looking for help to bypass. So the above advice and or answer is completely useless, a waste of time, and would be a mistake to follow that answer for anyone who may have a used device that has not yet been factory reset. you will still have the chance to remove any existing accounts before that is done.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have almost the same problem accept my brand new e tab was stolen from my car and retutned by the police. Now there is a google account in it i didn't know there was a "google" until I factory reset the e tablet. Will somebody please help. Me get around this lock....

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

hi have a question for you. how would i GOOGLE BYPASS A ATT&T ASUS INTEL TABLET LOCK (CODE/SYSTEM)

?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

have a question for you. how would i GOOGLE BYPASS A ATT&T ASUS INTEL TABLET LOCK (SYSTEM/CODE)?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

The only way to remove a reactivation lock is to have the old owner put in there info...  Thats the reason its called a reactivation lock it prevents theft.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.