Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Storage on zte maven 2

Contributor

Storage on zte maven 2

My phone (zte maven 2 and I also believe it is called a z831) only has 8 gb of storage and I ran out of room so I added a micro SD card yet my phone still complains about having no storage and I still cannot download anything.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Rockon21345
‎03-23-2018 4:07 PM

Re: Storage on zte maven 2

For this model, there is no option to use adoptive storage. In other words, you cannot format the sd card into internal memory. To gain internal memory so you can install more apps, the best you can do is to move all your data (photo, video, music) to the sd card. There might be a very few apps that can be moved to sd card. But the gain is so little to be worthwhile. With all the bloatware that came with the provider, the usefulness of 8 gb of internal memory is really limited.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Storage on zte maven 2

Already tried that! Worked but the phone's storage got filled up again and has this time refuse to shift anything to SD card. Please help me

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support