Stop screen from "rolling" ?

Tutor

Stop screen from "rolling" ?

Hello, I have the Pantech Discover. Its my first Smartphone so I'm still learning best I can. I get crazy with my screen always moving. It has 3 sections & I was wondering if there was a way to lock the screen to keep it from moving to each panel. I hope I made my trouble clear enough. Thank you in advance.

~Paul

Boston,MA

Message 1 of 3 (2,160 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Stop screen from "rolling" ?

It sounds like this is a feature of your phone you'll need to spend a little time with to become comfortable with. 

The scrolling of screens can be a little sensitive to new users but I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (2,073 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Stop screen from "rolling" ?

It's hard to give you some tips without seeing exactly what you are talking about.  If you have some friends or family members, or can go to an AT&T store, maybe someone there could help you if you show them what you see on your phone.

Message 3 of 3 (2,059 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support