The Samsung Galaxy S24
redhot4400's profile

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 4:25 PM

Still no Jelly Bean update news for Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket or Samsung Galaxy Note >>>>

still no Jelly Bean update news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket or Samsung Galaxy Note   !!!!

within 2/3 months next Android OS Key Lime Pie will be announced and available. Samsung S4 is gona announced March 14th, 2013. But this is very odd, till no news for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket or Samsung Galaxy Note OS update to JB >>>>>>>>

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Yeah, it sucks cause the so called ICS update only screwed everything up.. Had to get a replacement for my skyrocket, guess we skyrocket users are gonna have to buy new phone to get the jelly bean update!!

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Samsung has written the update for the Skyrocket...AT&T just refuses to release it.  The thing I hate the most is that I am still under contract and obligated to AT&T but AT&T is not obligated to release updates as they come down the pipeline.  I really like AT&T and their customer service but I have to say the lack of updates is a real downer.  This is the type of behavior I expect from a carrier like Net10 or StraightTalk. 

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Its also why I think I will buy a Google Nexus phone next time.  I will be off contract and my phone will get the latest updates.  Love my Samsung but really....

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

it's really shameful matter for AT&T about the smartphone update too much delay, if we see the international update. It's also very shameful about the smartphone release date in usa is also delay from international version, we can see also the difference between internation Samsung SIII (which have quad-core) and the usa version(which have dual core). same matter is also going to happen in Samsung Galaxy SIV too.

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

what the Samsung doing its really disgusting, and US career are more slow and inactive in update matter. Even they use their crap bloatware and so on. may be it'll take more 2 months, as the USA career are so inactive

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

they are doing it just so people will go and get the newer versions, they just made the note incompatible with kies

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

people will go for newer version of hardware as well as software automatically. as example- Note 2 is very high end instead of Note 1. so if a person has money and fond of smartphone then ....

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

"AT&T's Samsung Galaxy Express getting Jelly Bean update today"

check for details in the below link please -   

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-s-samsung-galaxy-express-getting-jelly-bean-update?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=twitter

AT&T and Samsung both they are giving the update via Wi-Fi (not via Kies). It'll be more technical if they make it available in 3 way, 1) Kies 2) Internet which is activated in the SIM card 3) Wi-Fi

But they are so lazy to give the Android Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket and the Samsung Galaxy Note.

"Three UK pushing out Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S2"

http://www.androidcentral.com/three-uk-pushing-out-jelly-bean-update-samsung-galaxy-s2?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=twitter

"International Galaxy S2 gets Jelly Bean update and new Nature UX"

http://www.androidcentral.com/international-galaxy-s2-gets-jelly-bean-update-and-new-nature-ux

AT&T's Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket and the Samsung Galaxy Note have no news yet. As the biggest USA telecommunication company they should communicate with Samsung (which is also very public demand and good company) and bring the high end samrtphone and Tab same while those launches in international market and also give the Software Update while that is available for international versions.

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

Check out the link below :
Sprint Cell Phones: Samsung Galaxy S® II to Jelly Bean Upgrade

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00052554&fm_seq=60761

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.