For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
mbfireboat's profile

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 12:31 PM

Sprint HTC 10

I'm am considering the HTC 10 since Sprint has lowered the price of their branded HTC 10 to $240 for all customers. From what I can find, this CDMA carrier phone will work on AT&T's network with a SIM card.

What I'm not clear on though, is what I am giving up in terms of connectivity and features if anything? It appears there could instances when there may connection issues while on 2G and 3G? Is there anything else to be aware of? Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

@JEANRIVERA  Why not?   It will work as well as any other HTC 10.  This is essentially and unlocked phone.  Has all required LTE bands and was FCC and ATT approved. 

@mbfireboat   The only hitch is getting it unlocked, but Sprint supposedly will do so.  

The HTC 10 will work as well as any other unlocked phone on Att.  Actually a little better.

No wifi calling.  So far the phone is getting VoLTE as it was supposed to be sold by ATT, but fell through.

This phone was second in its class only to the Samsung GS7 when released.  Fine phone, phenomenal price.  Go for it.

You can see the USA model on GSM arena.   http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_10-7884.php#usa

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

7 years ago

I do not recommend to use the sprint htc 10 on a GSM carrier 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.