For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
bdclary's profile

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

Thursday, September 4th, 2014 12:53 AM

Sony Xperia Z3?

Will AT&T carry the Sony Xperia Z3?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

well the d6603 is going to tmobile with those band just buy it there and pop a att sim in it.  As long as its not sim locked

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

How come AT&T is not carrying the Z3 and both VZW and T-mobile are? It is time to switch looks like.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

either sony passed on att or att passed on sony would be my guess why ATT is not getting the phone.

Scholar

• 

104 Messages

10 years ago

I haven't been able to get my hands on a Sony to make comparisons like that. I agree with what you said about Android devices and iphones. Thanks for your assessment. I'm glad you posted it, so I can see a real world point of view. 🙂

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Yea I'm on a Lumia 920 right now and with no flagship WP phones this year I was looking forward to the Z3. My contract is over anyway and If ATT is not carrying it I might as well consider other providers.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

there flagship WP device this year is the HTC ONE M8 with windows.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I would love to see the Sony Xperia Z3. It's as powerful as the rest of the current-gen smartphones and has an amazing camera.

But unlike the other brands, Sony chose not to sacrifice battery life for unnecessary pixels. While other brands are still fighting a silly spec war, Sony has decided to release a practical yet powerful device.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76 Anyone using a WP device knows lumia is the way to go.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

the only thing a lumia has on the M8 is camera.  The build quality is so much better.  but to each his own

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76 

Super sensitive touch screen (really useful in cold places), Officical lumia apps, (Here +) apps (not just Here), Colors, Dolby enhancements? (Not sure if M8 has this), Wireless charging. Quicker firmware releases.

Build quality is debatable I have dropped my 920 on concrete and on a running threadmill and in these two years (without a case) all I have ever had to do it replace the scratch guard.

Now if we were talking android there are many options that can satisfy the above needs. But not on a WP.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.