Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 27, 2014
11:12:45 PM
View profile
Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone
Edited by shane01101 on Feb 27, 2014 at 11:13:52 PM

Hi All,

I'm trying to update my cell phone to the latest software update but have been unsucessful. My phone is an HTC One AT&T version but is unlocked and I use T-Mobile network. I have gone to both About>Software Updates & AT&T Software Updates but can't get an update. When I use AT&T Software update, I click Check for updates then Checking... dialog comes up and then disappears after about 1 second. I am on wifi and have phone charged and plugged in. Current Android version is  4.1.2 with HTC sense 5.0. Any advice what I need to do here to get the latest update?

Hi All,

I'm trying to update my cell phone to the latest software update but have been unsucessful. My phone is an HTC One AT&T version but is unlocked and I use T-Mobile network. I have gone to both About>Software Updates & AT&T Software Updates but can't get an update. When I use AT&T Software update, I click Check for updates then Checking... dialog comes up and then disappears after about 1 second. I am on wifi and have phone charged and plugged in. Current Android version is  4.1.2 with HTC sense 5.0. Any advice what I need to do here to get the latest update?

Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2014 6:54:52 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by tailgunner9 on Feb 28, 2014 at 7:01:08 AM

It will have to be on AT&T to get update.  Not sure if you can just put the AT&T sim back into phone and try to Update.  But can try.  Probably have to be connected to AT&T network.  Can also try doing it thru Kies and your computer.

It will have to be on AT&T to get update.  Not sure if you can just put the AT&T sim back into phone and try to Update.  But can try.  Probably have to be connected to AT&T network.  Can also try doing it thru Kies and your computer.

Re: Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (5,332 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2014 1:24:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
kies is a samsung product not HTC.
kies is a samsung product not HTC.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone

3 of 3 (5,296 Views)