Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone

Contributor

Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I'm trying to update my cell phone to the latest software update but have been unsucessful. My phone is an HTC One AT&T version but is unlocked and I use T-Mobile network. I have gone to both About>Software Updates & AT&T Software Updates but can't get an update. When I use AT&T Software update, I click Check for updates then Checking... dialog comes up and then disappears after about 1 second. I am on wifi and have phone charged and plugged in. Current Android version is  4.1.2 with HTC sense 5.0. Any advice what I need to do here to get the latest update?

Message 1 of 3 (5,435 Views)
Scholar

Re: Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone

[ Edited ]

It will have to be on AT&T to get update.  Not sure if you can just put the AT&T sim back into phone and try to Update.  But can try.  Probably have to be connected to AT&T network.  Can also try doing it thru Kies and your computer.

Message 2 of 3 (5,385 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Software Update for HTC One AT&T Unlocked Phone

kies is a samsung product not HTC.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (5,349 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support