Helpful Links

Skyrocket bloatware after the new update

Highlighted
Teacher

Skyrocket bloatware after the new update

I just did an over the air update (said 4.0.4 before the update, still says 4.0.4 after).  I noticed a lot of the bloatware that I was able to uninstall before, came back after the update.  Also noticed there is no way to uninstall the bloatware anymore.  Can anyone confirm this?  Any ideas besides rooting how to uninstall bloatware ?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Mentor

Re: Skyrocket bloatware after the new update

Hello djxpress75, welcome to the Community! Are you still having issues with this? If so, I would suggest contacting Samsung to determine if the bloatware in question was loaded by them and if there's a way to remove it.

I hope this helps! If you get an answer, please come back and post the results. It may help someone else in the Community.

Thank you!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Mentor

Re: Skyrocket bloatware after the new update

Hello djxpress75, welcome to the Community! Are you still having issues with this? If so, I would suggest contacting Samsung to determine if the bloatware in question was loaded by them and if there's a way to remove it.

I hope this helps! If you get an answer, please come back and post the results. It may help someone else in the Community.

Thank you!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support