Signal strenght on HTC phones

Scholar

Signal strenght on HTC phones

My upgrade date is in Sept so I'm looking at some new phones now.  I was in the AT&T store today and looked at the htc freestyle to replace my karma.  I liked it; looked nice.  I asked the saleman if the HTC got good signal.  He said no.  Now I live in a rural area with lots of mountains.  Nokia's, Motorola's and Iphones pick up great.  So are htc's that bad recepetation wise?

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
Employee

Re: Signal strenght on HTC phones

I dont know what he's talking about. Never had a problem with any HTC phone and they are the only phones I've bought in the past 4 years. I'd say any current HTC phone will have a better signal than any iPhone, myself. Plus you got 30 days on that upgrade to return/exchange the device

Give the Inspire a try

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Scholar

I wanted to stick to a QMD so I can keep my unlimited data plan. I did like the look of the HTC phones that's for sure. I don't know how much data I use though..not really a lot I don't think.
Message 3 of 8
Employee

HTC Freestyle then, not a smartphone, it runs the Brew OS but with the Sense UI like on their Android phones. touch screen phone as well
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 8

Inspires signal is crap compared to iPhone. All this new network bologna from ATT is crap. No point in a fast download/upload speed when you can't even make a call.
Message 5 of 8
Professor

tomahawk13 wrote:
Inspires signal is crap compared to iPhone.

As the late Steve Jobs said, maybe you're just holding it wrong   :-P

Message 6 of 8
Scholar

I don't have any issues with reception.  I've got better signal with my Inspire than I have with many other phones I've had. 

I've gotten texts and taken phone calls in a local store where other phones would show no signal. 

Message 7 of 8

Oh Steve what will we do without him ?
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support