Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 21, 2012
9:56:22 AM
View profile
Screenshots with HTC Inspire

Does anyone know how to do a screenshot with the new software for the HTC Inspire? I have heard rumor that we have that capability now,  but can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how to do a screenshot with the new software for the HTC Inspire? I have heard rumor that we have that capability now,  but can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 21, 2012 10:21:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Does holding the power button and the home key work for you?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Screenshots with HTC Inspire

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 21, 2012 10:21:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Screenshots with HTC Inspire

2 of 9 (86,335 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2012 10:37:04 AM
(0)
Contributor

Yes it did, thank you very much!!!

Yes it did, thank you very much!!!

3 of 9 (86,321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2012 12:50:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

4 of 9 (86,285 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2012 11:22:51 PM
(0)
Contributor
I tried holding down power & home w/ no luck, any suggestions?
I tried holding down power & home w/ no luck, any suggestions?

5 of 9 (85,960 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2012 4:59:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Do you have the latest update?  If so, try again.  You have to get the timing of the presses just right.

If you don't have the latest update, this method may not work.

Do you have the latest update?  If so, try again.  You have to get the timing of the presses just right.

If you don't have the latest update, this method may not work.

6 of 9 (85,954 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2012 10:45:59 AM
(0)
Professor
You can go to the market and get "screenshot" app by Kastor Soft. It's free and works well. It's the only thing I use.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
You can go to the market and get "screenshot" app by Kastor Soft. It's free and works well. It's the only thing I use.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

7 of 9 (85,934 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 18, 2014 9:59:09 AM
(0)
Contributor
How do you update the HTC inspire. I just got this phone and I cannot screenshot either
How do you update the HTC inspire. I just got this phone and I cannot screenshot either

8 of 9 (12,011 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 19, 2014 9:15:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

alliecat1998 wrote:

Follow instruction here:  http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-inspire-4g-att/news/

alliecat1998 wrote:

Follow instruction here:  http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-inspire-4g-att/news/

9 of 9 (11,884 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments