The Samsung Galaxy S24
gmo2202's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 26th, 2012 7:52 AM

Samsung galaxy s2 SGH-i777 update jelly bean 4.1.2? and when?

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

gmo2202,

From what I have read online the update is out there at this time, you just have to download it manually. No official release as of yet from Samsung. Good luck!

James

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

@ATT_James wrote:

gmo2202,

From what I have read online the update is out there at this time, you just have to download it manually. No official release as of yet from Samsung. Good luck!

James

Can you elaborate on what you have read online? Do you have a link?

The Samsung link that I have only lists AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S III to get update:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00050212&fm_seq=55193

Mentor

• 

23 Messages

11 years ago

They took forever for 4.1. Whatever ATT says add another 4-6 months minimum. By the time 4.1.2 is ready 5.0 might already be on some devices. It's a good way to have ATT keep users buying their devices though. 

4.2 is a better version anyways. ATT employees appear to be intentionally kept in the dark about these updates. I've spoken with several support people prior to the JB update and one told me that ATT was going to skip 4.1.1 and upgrade to 4.2 in late December or early January. Really? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I just upgrade my S2 I777 to Jelly Bean 4.1.2... but i have a really big problem.... when i connected my S2 to any source of energy ( charger or usb ) my cell phone always shuts down... and its like rebooting ( green battery icon , and battery empty icon, and again green battery icon, and again the battery empty icon ), but when i disconnected the energy source, cell phone start working again....  im so mad !!! somebody can help me please !!!! Smiley Mad

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.