Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 12, 2013
8:59:40 AM
View profile
Samsung galaxy S4 picture gallery
My wife just got the galaxy s4 about a week ago,just this morning when she goes into the picture album it locks up,she is not able to scan through the photos or post them to Facebook . You have to hit the home button to get out of the album. Anyone have any idea what might cause this? I searched online and all I can find is in Verizon's forums .thanks
My wife just got the galaxy s4 about a week ago,just this morning when she goes into the picture album it locks up,she is not able to scan through the photos or post them to Facebook . You have to hit the home button to get out of the album. Anyone have any idea what might cause this? I searched online and all I can find is in Verizon's forums .thanks

Samsung galaxy S4 picture gallery

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 10:45:37 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by abstract37 on Sep 12, 2013 at 12:20:11 PM

Went to the store, the AT&T rep (which I have delt with before and is knowledgable ) has seen this already and said it was the sd card going bad. Bough a new one in the store and work the picture gallery works like it should now. Just updating this with the info incase anyone else runs into the same problem.

Went to the store, the AT&T rep (which I have delt with before and is knowledgable ) has seen this already and said it was the sd card going bad. Bough a new one in the store and work the picture gallery works like it should now. Just updating this with the info incase anyone else runs into the same problem.

Re: Samsung galaxy S4 picture gallery

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (4,720 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 10:46:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by dmapr on Sep 12, 2013 at 10:47:34 AM

Removed as the OP has found the problem already.

Removed as the OP has found the problem already.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (4,718 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2013 10:48:37 AM
(0)
Teacher
Yea I rebooted and everything else I could think of. It was the sd card going bad. Thanks though for the info
Yea I rebooted and everything else I could think of. It was the sd card going bad. Thanks though for the info

4 of 4 (4,709 Views)