Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Samsung galaxy Note 9 preorder

Highlighted
Contributor

Samsung galaxy Note 9 preorder

So I preordered the Note 9, I chose the option to have it mailed to my house. Big mistake, that takes nearly 3 weeks. Is it possible to change to store pickup and get my device sooner rather than later? I'm very excited for my upgrade, but I dont see the point in doing the preorder if I had to wait longer than if I didn't. 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎08-27-2018 2:40 PM

Re: Samsung galaxy Note 9 preorder

Preorders were delivered on 8/23 for most orders.  If you preordered, your shipment would be on the way and cannot be sent to the store.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4

Why is AT&T one of the last carriers to ship it? I pre-ordered the 512gb. BIG MISTAKE! The phone came out 5 days ago and I have a ship date of 2 weeks from today. THIS IS UNACCETABLE AT&T. For pre-odering I get to get the phone almost a month after it comes out?!

I also ordered one of the 128gb version. It was finally recieved yesterday, 4 days after release.

Message 3 of 4

My phone arrived earlier than was projected to me originally, August the 31st. I hope you will have the same luck.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support