For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
niecey89's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 1:13 PM

Samsung Infuse auto reboot problems

How do I fix the auto reboot problems? I couple of months ago I did the Gingerbread update (too many problems). Last month I went to the Device Center to get a new battery and then days later it happened. My phone would just reboot or flash battery sign or SAMSUNG. Research the problem I what I say and would bang the phone on a hard surface (which works for a while). Last night I finally did the factory reset which I had to reinstall everything to the phone. But it did not fix the problem.

Not eligible for a new phone until December. Is their anything else that I can do to get this phone working correctly? So annoying

ThanksSmiley Sad

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with the Infuse. It sounds like you've done a lot of troubleshooting already. 

Will you please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you? 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am also facing the same issue this is the third time I am facing the issue,its really irritating. I don't know why this product is so buggy. Even not able to turn on properly. I read many blogs most of the users are facing the saming issue. Still I am facing the same issue. Could any help me to solve this problem.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you. I sent my message and lets see what happens. I love my phone but this reboot issue is driving me crazy

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi niecey89,

Just wanted to check in and let you know we received your private message. One of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly to assist.

-Nicole K.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks I did receive an email. So far they could not help me. But they will research more to see what else they can do.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

11 years ago

Well tonight the worse has happen. the phone will not reboot. Just flashes Samsung or the battery. I am so frustrated and give up.

So I contacted Samsung on their live chat. Basically they told me to replace the battery again. If that did not work send the phone back to them for repair and it would take about 2 weeks. Not HappySmiley Sad

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I'm sorry you're still having problems but it sounds like replacing the phone is the best way to go. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.