Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 11, 2012
8:59:58 PM
View profile
Samsung Galxy S III: Settings/Application Manager Crashes

Greetings,

Whenever I go in to the "application manager" section of settings, it immedialy freezes, the screen goes blank and then I get a popup that says "Unfortunately Settings has Stopped".

This all began after did a firmware Softwre update, followed by a factory reset, followed by installing applications.

Everything else in "settings" works fine.

Greetings,

Whenever I go in to the "application manager" section of settings, it immedialy freezes, the screen goes blank and then I get a popup that says "Unfortunately Settings has Stopped".

This all began after did a firmware Softwre update, followed by a factory reset, followed by installing applications.

Everything else in "settings" works fine.

Samsung Galxy S III: Settings/Application Manager Crashes

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2013 8:52:41 AM
(0)
Contributor

my galaxy s3 was working fine until the so called recent update. Since then, my orange/green charge light indicators no longer works. The mobile data has been removed from the drop down screen. Why did AT&T subscribe to this act. They messed up a good phone that worked well. None of the lights works and I have to disable the mobile date through the setting. Typical of AT&T. Can't do anything right. 

my galaxy s3 was working fine until the so called recent update. Since then, my orange/green charge light indicators no longer works. The mobile data has been removed from the drop down screen. Why did AT&T subscribe to this act. They messed up a good phone that worked well. None of the lights works and I have to disable the mobile date through the setting. Typical of AT&T. Can't do anything right. 

Charge light and mobile data no longer work

2 of 2 (844 Views)