Samsung Galaxy sII Skyrocket stuck on "loading" when connected Kies via USB or wifi.

Highlighted
Tutor

Samsung Galaxy sII Skyrocket stuck on "loading" when connected Kies via USB or wifi.

I updated my Samsung Galaxy s2 Skyrocket to Jelly Bean. Everything seemed to go just fine. I tried to connect using the new wifi feature. It connected but it took a long time in the "loading" mode but it did work. I disconnected but now I can't either way, USB or wifi. It just sits there saying loading. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

WD

Message 1 of 4 (3,384 Views)
Professor

Re: Samsung Galaxy sII Skyrocket stuck on "loading" when connected Kies via USB or wifi.

Try a hard reset. These are actually recommended after major firmware updates.

Message 2 of 4 (3,303 Views)
Tutor

Re: Samsung Galaxy sII Skyrocket stuck on "loading" when connected Kies via USB or wifi.

Thanks for your answer but I already did a battery pull and booted into setup menu and cleared cashe but no luck. I  only have two month and I can upgrade to a Galaxay S4. 

I hope they really rewrite Kies. It is crap!

Message 3 of 4 (3,260 Views)
Professor

Clearing your cache and hard resets are two completely different things.

Message 4 of 4 (3,072 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.