Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 12, 2013
10:38:16 PM
View profile
Samsung Galaxy note 3 loses LTE unexpectedly
Edited by jerrrge on Dec 13, 2013 at 2:10:43 PM

I'm having a problem, where mywireless cannot distinguish between 4g and 4glte. This Seems to happen when I use a specific app, especially the phone app. Is it just me? Anyone else having problems with 4g LTE?

I'm having a problem, where mywireless cannot distinguish between 4g and 4glte. This Seems to happen when I use a specific app, especially the phone app. Is it just me? Anyone else having problems with 4g LTE?

Samsung Galaxy note 3 loses LTE unexpectedly

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 1:51:52 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Do you mean it disables LTE while you're on a phone call?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Do you mean it disables LTE while you're on a phone call?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 loses LTE unexpectedly

2 of 3 (5,557 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2013 7:36:43 PM
(0)
Tutor

yea, but when it disconnects from the call, it has a hard time going back to lte, sometimes making me have to reset my phone just to get it.It's actually happening right now as I'm typing this, and I'm in a lte area

yea, but when it disconnects from the call, it has a hard time going back to lte, sometimes making me have to reset my phone just to get it.It's actually happening right now as I'm typing this, and I'm in a lte area

Re: Samsung Galaxy note 3 loses LTE unexpectedly

3 of 3 (5,436 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments