The Samsung Galaxy S24
jnoyolajr's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, January 31st, 2016 12:08 AM

Samsung Galaxy S7

Can I pre-order the Samsung GALAXY S7 as an upgrade to my Samsung Galaxy S5?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Pre-order from 2/23/16 to 3/18/16 which supports a late March/early April release date. Longer battery life, improved camera and the return of the SD card slot are definitely good things! Smiley Very Happy

http://www.samsung.com/us/explore/galaxy-s7-features-and-specs/

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

Not until it is at least confirmed that it exists and will be released on a date, which it isn't.   Rumor is March or April at the earliest.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8 years ago

It should be released by Samsung on February 21 of 2016, but nobody knows as when it will be available at your local carrier stores

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

The un boxing and debut is scheduled for 2/21, that isn't a sale date and isn't for the US.  

I seem to remember the GS6 was released early spring, May or June.  The GS7 is not expected until March or April.   

Im not impressed with the leaked photos.  The 6 was pretty.  The 7 looks chunky.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

April 11th was the date the s6 launched on all carriers. Samsung is rumored to be launching the s7 one week after the 21st showing

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

These pictures don't look so bad after all.  The rumors were the may have added a bigger battery (believable)  and the SD slot back (unlikely). 

Trying to tell if the back is aluminum or glass....

(who takes a picture of a dusty phone?)

image.jpegimage.jpeg

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40

the back is glass just like the s6 but they rounded the corners like the note 5.  The rumors are it has a sd slot.  The s7 edge went thru the fcc and does in fact have a 3500 mAh battery.  Now will the regular s7 have that big of a battery since its smaller who knows.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

Since the GS6 had notoriously short battery life, the smart move would be a bigger battery than the 2550.  (I never had a problem getting an 18 hour day out of mine).  3000 would be acceptable and I think the rounded back may have been to make room.  

I'm not interested in the jumbo version, that's what the 6p is for.  

Am I going to be stuck with lousy S voice again?  (Wondering aloud....). Ok Google works so well on the 6p, I don't need finger hardly at all.   BTW -  Thank you for the tip on settings, they did the trick and I helped my brother in law set his up also.  Sister is still playing dumb, she is not.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

Hmmm.  If it takes an SD, it could be in the SIM card drawer?

image.jpeg

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8 years ago

Thank's for the update!!!!!! its great that it comes with the Micro Sd Slot and bigger Battery, but  the devices still comes only with 32GB

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.