For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
santhoshyy's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 14th, 2013 4:51 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 - I337 - Software update

Hi,

I bought S4 from att on May 2013. Since then i dint get any update in my S4. It still has MDL baseband version of Android 4.2.2. I know there is an MFL update that came up in June 2013. http://www.att.com/esupport/softwareUpdateArticle.jsp?sid=KB419415&cv=820#fbid=gbQmpQe35QQ

Whenever i tried to check for updates, it shows Software update interrupted, please check after 24 hrs. I tried restoring my factory settings and also tried to Samsung Kies. Even it shows only the MDL baseband firmware version as latest. Please help me in udpating the firmware version. 

Former Employee

• 

34 Messages

11 years ago

According to all I have read your phone does have the latest update available for the S4. Please click the following link to follow instructions to manually update your Galaxy S4 with the latest JellyBean Version available. There are talks of a newer version set to be released sometime within the next month.

To manually update your Android JellyBean OS version Please Click Here

I hope you have found this helpful!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I do have the same problem, but the solution posted below is for updating to Androind 4.2.2 and not 4.3.

@santhoshyy wrote:

Hi,

I bought S4 from att on May 2013. Since then i dint get any update in my S4. It still has MDL baseband version of Android 4.2.2. I know there is an MFL update that came up in June 2013. http://www.att.com/esupport/softwareUpdateArticle.jsp?sid=KB419415&cv=820#fbid=gbQmpQe35QQ

Whenever i tried to check for updates, it shows Software update interrupted, please check after 24 hrs. I tried restoring my factory settings and also tried to Samsung Kies. Even it shows only the MDL baseband firmware version as latest. Please help me in udpating the firmware version. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.