Samsung Galaxy S4: First Impressions

Master

Samsung Galaxy S4: First Impressions

Not sure if anyone has received their's yet, but how well are you all liking the phone? For S III owners, is it worth the upgrade?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 1 of 19

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4: First Impressions

So I've had my s4 for a week and I'm loving it! Battery life lasts all day. It really is awesome. I got a 32gb one for free after the trade in of my iPhone 5.
Message 16 of 19

My brother got the S4 one month after I got my S3. I personally love it but I don't think it's worth upgrading since there isn't much change to it. I rather wait another year and purchase the S5.Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 19
Teacher

I have the Note 2 and have no desire for the S4 and my wife decided to pass on the S4 too and get a better deal on the S3 because the S4 drove the prices way down. She is perfectly happy with the S3... no regrets. She was tempted to get the S4 though...

No need for the latest and greatest... even though I don't think the S4 can match up with the Note 2, which is the best phone I've had to date. 

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Contributor

Upgrade last week from a HTC Inspire.  The S4 is wonderful compared to the HTC Inspire.  I waited and got the 32 gb S4 from ATT so I am happy with my storage space.

Message 19 of 19
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support