Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 17, 2013
9:43:46 AM
View profile
Samsung Galaxy S4- 32GB Version release?

Anyone know why the 32GB version was not released as preorder? and When will it be available?

Anyone know why the 32GB version was not released as preorder? and When will it be available?

Samsung Galaxy S4- 32GB Version release?

154 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(154)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2013 3:14:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

An interesting read... 16GB memory myths & why size does matter. Smiley Wink

Why the 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Matters (http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/04/30/samsung-galaxy-s4-32gb/)

GottaBeMobile
Adam Mills
04/30/2013

An interesting read... 16GB memory myths & why size does matter. Smiley Wink

Why the 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 Matters (http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/04/30/samsung-galaxy-s4-32gb/)

GottaBeMobile
Adam Mills
04/30/2013

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4- 32GB Version release?

91 of 155 (10,133 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2013 5:14:36 PM
(0)
Explorer
Edited by 2yumans on Apr 30, 2013 at 5:16:24 PM

The 32GB version really matters, especially since the 64GB version seems to be gone from Samsung's U.S. news website. Not that it is a big surprise.

Quotes:

"Users can store large libraries of photos, music and videos on the Galaxy S 4 with expandable memory of up to 64 GB to complement the standard 16GB or 32GB of onboard storage." 

And

"16/32 User memory + microSD slot (up to 64GB)".

http://www.samsung.com/us/news/20687

The 32GB version really matters, especially since the 64GB version seems to be gone from Samsung's U.S. news website. Not that it is a big surprise.

Quotes:

"Users can store large libraries of photos, music and videos on the Galaxy S 4 with expandable memory of up to 64 GB to complement the standard 16GB or 32GB of onboard storage." 

And

"16/32 User memory + microSD slot (up to 64GB)".

http://www.samsung.com/us/news/20687

[ Edited ]
92 of 155 (10,031 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 7:59:46 AM
(0)
Contributor

Also, there's only 10GB of space left after the OS and manufacturer software (and my phone always runs like crud if I don't leave at least a gig free)

Also, there's only 10GB of space left after the OS and manufacturer software (and my phone always runs like crud if I don't leave at least a gig free)

93 of 155 (9,564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 8:11:15 AM
(0)
Scholar

angellee74 wrote:

Actually, it's around 8GB, but no reason to split hairs over 2GB. Smiley LOL

angellee74 wrote:

Actually, it's around 8GB, but no reason to split hairs over 2GB. Smiley LOL

94 of 155 (9,540 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 9:06:45 AM
(0)
Teacher

I had the GN2 and found the limited storage made the device unusable.  Now once I heard about the GS4 I wanted to move from Verizon to AT&T was ready to port several lines over.  Now I am stuck waiting just like the countless other users on so many forums, waiting on AT&T to deliver a phone that users actually want.

Is it so hard to launch both the 16GB and 32GB or simply offer just the 32GB version at $249, they would have gotten the sales and in fact they would have seen a significant jump in new subscribers as it seems no other US Carrier will be carrying the GS4 32GB.

So AT&T when you are ready I have the money.

I had the GN2 and found the limited storage made the device unusable.  Now once I heard about the GS4 I wanted to move from Verizon to AT&T was ready to port several lines over.  Now I am stuck waiting just like the countless other users on so many forums, waiting on AT&T to deliver a phone that users actually want.

Is it so hard to launch both the 16GB and 32GB or simply offer just the 32GB version at $249, they would have gotten the sales and in fact they would have seen a significant jump in new subscribers as it seems no other US Carrier will be carrying the GS4 32GB.

So AT&T when you are ready I have the money.

95 of 155 (9,473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 3:20:46 PM
(0)
Explorer

I am now up for an upgrade.  I want the S4; but I will not buy the 16GB version.  All I want is a solid release date for the 32GB version.  I have cash in hand and will probably buy the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from AT&T using their speciaql promo offer.  Can't someone at AT&T simply give us a release date?  If we are talking a few months till release of the S4 32GB, I'll probably get the updated Nexus 4 with LTE that should be announced in mid May at the Google I/O.  That would mean that AT&T will lose the sale of two devices.

I am now up for an upgrade.  I want the S4; but I will not buy the 16GB version.  All I want is a solid release date for the 32GB version.  I have cash in hand and will probably buy the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from AT&T using their speciaql promo offer.  Can't someone at AT&T simply give us a release date?  If we are talking a few months till release of the S4 32GB, I'll probably get the updated Nexus 4 with LTE that should be announced in mid May at the Google I/O.  That would mean that AT&T will lose the sale of two devices.

96 of 155 (9,137 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 4:44:36 PM
(0)
Scholar

I've mentioned this before, Samsung is the driver behind the ultimate availability of any other S4 variant.

I'm certainly not AT&T's biggest fan, & certainly have no vested interest, but why blame them? Yes, marketing will drive which additional variants that they carry, in tandem with what Samsung ultimately has to offer them, or any other carrier for that matter. If the background 'buzz' does hold true, AT&T will be the only major carrier in the U.S. to offer a 32GB variant for sale.

As to them not announcing a release date, remember they bungled the announcement for pre-orders. Does anyone really think that they want to do that again? The answer, in my opinion, is an emphatic "No".

I've mentioned this before, Samsung is the driver behind the ultimate availability of any other S4 variant.

I'm certainly not AT&T's biggest fan, & certainly have no vested interest, but why blame them? Yes, marketing will drive which additional variants that they carry, in tandem with what Samsung ultimately has to offer them, or any other carrier for that matter. If the background 'buzz' does hold true, AT&T will be the only major carrier in the U.S. to offer a 32GB variant for sale.

As to them not announcing a release date, remember they bungled the announcement for pre-orders. Does anyone really think that they want to do that again? The answer, in my opinion, is an emphatic "No".

97 of 155 (9,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 6:40:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

Its not Samsung its AT&T.

Its not Samsung its AT&T.

98 of 155 (8,984 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 7:25:46 PM
(0)
Tutor
How can it really be samsungs fault? They are the only competition with apple, and with that, it makes since that Samsung would have had everything all planned out and a batch made of all models (execpt international) like apple, and ship them out to carriers all at once.

Otherwise, Samsung is not stupid enough to risk competition from apple from something as stupid as this. However, they have no control over the carriers.
How can it really be samsungs fault? They are the only competition with apple, and with that, it makes since that Samsung would have had everything all planned out and a batch made of all models (execpt international) like apple, and ship them out to carriers all at once.

Otherwise, Samsung is not stupid enough to risk competition from apple from something as stupid as this. However, they have no control over the carriers.

99 of 155 (8,949 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2013 11:08:19 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Pravda on May 1, 2013 at 11:14:21 PM

The lack of 32GB and 64GB across all US carriers and many non-US carriers indicates that the problem with not having anything but 16GB phones is Samsung's fault. AT&T is stocking and selling the silver 32GB and 64GB HTC One phones, soon will be selling the 32GB LG Optimus G Pro, and obviously has sold 32GB and 64GB iPhones for years.

Over on XDA, there are a number of people who have red pixel ghosting issues at night and there is also what they are calling "black clipping" where text on the screen scrolls in a jagged fashion in low light situations. It may be that Samsung is still working out quality issues before they ramp up making phones with more memory that will be sold at higher prices to more demanding customers.

Samsung is also launching the S4 in many countries all in a very small window. This has caused supply issues vs. staggering the launches a bit. Samsung is doing this so they sell as many S4 phones as they can before the iPhone 5S hits in June and before HTC can ship their One phone in black. To make things simpler, Samsung has made almost all 16GB phones with a few 32GB models for Asia. I'd expect 32GB models to become more available in the next month or two. This is assuming Samsung's rush to make a waterproof S4 and a secure S4 (Knox) doesn't delay things further.

The thing that disappoints me, though, is the lack of communication from AT&T. They could say "we will be selling the 32GB S4 in 1-2 months" but they don't because they want you to buy what's on the shelf today, the 16GB S4 with its woefully small amount of free memory, ~8GB. This is not going to work for many people over the two year life of a contract. But, hey, having to get a new phone because your old phone is out of memory... that's even better for AT&T revenues. And the magic snake oil of the SD slot makes this possible. AT&T can blame the uselessless of the SD slot on Google... everything is a win for AT&T.

The lack of 32GB and 64GB across all US carriers and many non-US carriers indicates that the problem with not having anything but 16GB phones is Samsung's fault. AT&T is stocking and selling the silver 32GB and 64GB HTC One phones, soon will be selling the 32GB LG Optimus G Pro, and obviously has sold 32GB and 64GB iPhones for years.

Over on XDA, there are a number of people who have red pixel ghosting issues at night and there is also what they are calling "black clipping" where text on the screen scrolls in a jagged fashion in low light situations. It may be that Samsung is still working out quality issues before they ramp up making phones with more memory that will be sold at higher prices to more demanding customers.

Samsung is also launching the S4 in many countries all in a very small window. This has caused supply issues vs. staggering the launches a bit. Samsung is doing this so they sell as many S4 phones as they can before the iPhone 5S hits in June and before HTC can ship their One phone in black. To make things simpler, Samsung has made almost all 16GB phones with a few 32GB models for Asia. I'd expect 32GB models to become more available in the next month or two. This is assuming Samsung's rush to make a waterproof S4 and a secure S4 (Knox) doesn't delay things further.

The thing that disappoints me, though, is the lack of communication from AT&T. They could say "we will be selling the 32GB S4 in 1-2 months" but they don't because they want you to buy what's on the shelf today, the 16GB S4 with its woefully small amount of free memory, ~8GB. This is not going to work for many people over the two year life of a contract. But, hey, having to get a new phone because your old phone is out of memory... that's even better for AT&T revenues. And the magic snake oil of the SD slot makes this possible. AT&T can blame the uselessless of the SD slot on Google... everything is a win for AT&T.

[ Edited ]
100 of 155 (8,802 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 1:00:07 PM
(0)
Tutor

It seems as more people get the S4, more quality problems are cropping up and getting more coverage in the the media. Phone Arena has some coverage today of the S4's screen/redraw/refresh issues:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Is-your-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-screen-giving-you-the-scrolling-blur-and-pu...

"What we noticed at first was the rendering refresh rate which goes down with fast, and even not so fast scrolling in the interface..."

"Then there was a moment today, while adjusting the brightness in auto mode from the notification bar slide. When we first put it to the minimum of -5, the bar turned purple to pink and screen edges inverted, too. We slid it up a notch, and the issue disappeared, but we have been able to replicate it a few times since by just playing around with the slider, albeit not to that extent."

"The XDA thread, however, is brimming with these smearing issues on black background, too, sometimes in a more pronounced variant, to the point of ghosting text while scrolling fast, and the same purple/pink hue issue at times."

So unless a person must have the S4 today, it seems that it might be worth waiting a month or two anyway so Samsung can get on top of these issues. By that time, they should have greater availability of 32GB phones. Hopefully even some 64GB phones.

It seems as more people get the S4, more quality problems are cropping up and getting more coverage in the the media. Phone Arena has some coverage today of the S4's screen/redraw/refresh issues:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Is-your-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-screen-giving-you-the-scrolling-blur-and-purplepink-inversion-treatment-You-are-not-alone_id42563

"What we noticed at first was the rendering refresh rate which goes down with fast, and even not so fast scrolling in the interface..."

"Then there was a moment today, while adjusting the brightness in auto mode from the notification bar slide. When we first put it to the minimum of -5, the bar turned purple to pink and screen edges inverted, too. We slid it up a notch, and the issue disappeared, but we have been able to replicate it a few times since by just playing around with the slider, albeit not to that extent."

"The XDA thread, however, is brimming with these smearing issues on black background, too, sometimes in a more pronounced variant, to the point of ghosting text while scrolling fast, and the same purple/pink hue issue at times."

So unless a person must have the S4 today, it seems that it might be worth waiting a month or two anyway so Samsung can get on top of these issues. By that time, they should have greater availability of 32GB phones. Hopefully even some 64GB phones.

101 of 155 (8,446 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 3:08:23 PM
(0)
Scholar

I haven't even heard about this phone, or know anything about it, but I thought some would be interested.

LG Optimus G Pro Released on AT&T (T) – Will Take On Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone, other Smartphones (http://highlightpress.com/lg-optimus-g-pro-released-on-att-t-will-take-on-samsung-galaxy-s4-iphone-o...)

Highlight Press
Eustace McKnight
May 2, 2013

I haven't even heard about this phone, or know anything about it, but I thought some would be interested.

LG Optimus G Pro Released on AT&T (T) – Will Take On Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone, other Smartphones (http://highlightpress.com/lg-optimus-g-pro-released-on-att-t-will-take-on-samsung-galaxy-s4-iphone-other-smartphones/1007/emcknight)

Highlight Press
Eustace McKnight
May 2, 2013

102 of 155 (8,346 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 3:14:04 PM
(0)
Scholar

tommydrum wrote:

Samsung is by no means stupid! They didn't take over Apple's market share by being stupid.

As with any business, Marketing is the driver behind any product launch.

Relax as I'm sure only good things will arise from everyone's anger & angst with Samsung, & by default if you're an AT&T customer, them as well.

tommydrum wrote:

Samsung is by no means stupid! They didn't take over Apple's market share by being stupid.

As with any business, Marketing is the driver behind any product launch.

Relax as I'm sure only good things will arise from everyone's anger & angst with Samsung, & by default if you're an AT&T customer, them as well.

103 of 155 (8,341 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 3:21:20 PM
(0)
Tutor
I've always liked AT&T, and the only other Samsung phone i have ever had was the Samsung eternity, and hated it. Though I have heard good things recently from them, and I have high expectations from this phone. I just want it first.
I've always liked AT&T, and the only other Samsung phone i have ever had was the Samsung eternity, and hated it. Though I have heard good things recently from them, and I have high expectations from this phone. I just want it first.

104 of 155 (8,316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 3:23:30 PM
(0)
Scholar

I just had several news feeds pop in my Inbox so here is one more interesting article. I promise this will be my last post of the day!

U.S. Cellular Leaves Hope for 32GB Galaxy S4 (http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/05/02/u-s-cellular-galaxy-s4-32gb/)

GottaBeMobile
Adam Mills
05/02/2013

I just had several news feeds pop in my Inbox so here is one more interesting article. I promise this will be my last post of the day!

U.S. Cellular Leaves Hope for 32GB Galaxy S4 (http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/05/02/u-s-cellular-galaxy-s4-32gb/)

GottaBeMobile
Adam Mills
05/02/2013

105 of 155 (8,314 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2013 7:57:07 PM
(0)
Tutor
Not even a preorder Smiley Sad I have a feeling it will end up being a month or two for the 32gb... I might have to live with the 16gb. Since I live a little isolated from larger cities, I will wait till the next time I go to town to pick up my phone from my local AT&T store, unless I have heard by that time that there was a close release date for 32gb. I will go to town for sure next Tuesday, so I will have my fingers crossed!
Not even a preorder Smiley Sad I have a feeling it will end up being a month or two for the 32gb... I might have to live with the 16gb. Since I live a little isolated from larger cities, I will wait till the next time I go to town to pick up my phone from my local AT&T store, unless I have heard by that time that there was a close release date for 32gb. I will go to town for sure next Tuesday, so I will have my fingers crossed!

106 of 155 (8,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2013 3:11:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
Yup I want the 32 or 64 GB model. I don't need to justify why I want it. I'll wait. Who knows? Something better might be announced by a competitor. Don't mess with your customers AT&T and Samsung!
Yup I want the 32 or 64 GB model. I don't need to justify why I want it. I'll wait. Who knows? Something better might be announced by a competitor. Don't mess with your customers AT&T and Samsung!

107 of 155 (6,974 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2013 3:18:00 PM
(0)
Scholar

fatbear wrote:

Well, per Android Authority, U.S. Cellular won't be a choice for either the 32GB or 64 GB models...

Galaxy S4 won’t come in 32GB or 64GB models on U.S. Cellular (http://www.androidauthority.com/us-cellular-no-galaxy-s4-32gb-64gb-202684/)
by Brad Ward on May 3, 2013 5:25 pm

fatbear wrote:

Well, per Android Authority, U.S. Cellular won't be a choice for either the 32GB or 64 GB models...

Galaxy S4 won’t come in 32GB or 64GB models on U.S. Cellular (http://www.androidauthority.com/us-cellular-no-galaxy-s4-32gb-64gb-202684/)
by Brad Ward on May 3, 2013 5:25 pm

108 of 155 (6,969 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2013 3:40:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

The product managers in charge of new phone launches at at&t need to be looking for new jobs. Is it that hard to let your customers know when its coming? We know you know so stop playing games.................

The product managers in charge of new phone launches at at&t need to be looking for new jobs. Is it that hard to let your customers know when its coming? We know you know so stop playing games.................

109 of 155 (6,949 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2013 3:49:48 PM
(0)
Scholar

grog119 wrote:

I started not to answer, but what the hay, AT&T is beholding to Samsung, or any cell phone manufacturer for that matter. If they indeed had a clue when they might be able to offer another S4 model, they might as well put a gun to their heads. Simply put, & I have no insider information (only my knowledge of following the cell industry for many moons Smiley LOL) they don't know. I'll leave it at that...

grog119 wrote:

I started not to answer, but what the hay, AT&T is beholding to Samsung, or any cell phone manufacturer for that matter. If they indeed had a clue when they might be able to offer another S4 model, they might as well put a gun to their heads. Simply put, & I have no insider information (only my knowledge of following the cell industry for many moons Smiley LOL) they don't know. I'll leave it at that...

110 of 155 (6,944 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2013 6:47:00 PM
(0)
Contributor

its doen't work you can't move your apps or movies to SD card.

111 of 155 (6,413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 1:37:45 AM
(0)
Explorer

Samsung removed the 32gb version phone from their website that shows what AT&T is offering in the GS4.  AT&T knows exactly what is going on.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SGH-I337ZKAATT-specs

Samsung removed the 32gb version phone from their website that shows what AT&T is offering in the GS4.  AT&T knows exactly what is going on.

112 of 155 (6,291 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 7:05:42 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thx 2yumans. This sucks. Now I have to choose from a SGS4 where I need to micromanage where my apps and media are, and an HTC One where I can just get it and go. I'd happily pay extra for the 64Gb HTC1 so I don't have to ever worry about running out of space. The decision is getting easier and easier AT&T.
Thx 2yumans. This sucks. Now I have to choose from a SGS4 where I need to micromanage where my apps and media are, and an HTC One where I can just get it and go. I'd happily pay extra for the 64Gb HTC1 so I don't have to ever worry about running out of space. The decision is getting easier and easier AT&T.

113 of 155 (6,173 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 7:30:39 AM
(0)
Tutor
Carriers are in the business of time and data, that's what they charge for. Not for hardware. They could give the phones away. Why is it that I can not find any galaxy Ss or Notes with more than 16gb anywhere?
The problem has to be with Samsung, either their business model call for selling as many low memory units as possible or there is an issue with the hardware where they can not fit so much memory in the phones. Either way, I am not buying one w 16gb.
Carriers are in the business of time and data, that's what they charge for. Not for hardware. They could give the phones away. Why is it that I can not find any galaxy Ss or Notes with more than 16gb anywhere?
The problem has to be with Samsung, either their business model call for selling as many low memory units as possible or there is an issue with the hardware where they can not fit so much memory in the phones. Either way, I am not buying one w 16gb.

114 of 155 (6,145 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 8:03:35 AM
(0)
Voyager

jimsond wrote:

I have an S3 (waiting for 32gb S4) and I can play my movies fine from the "external" SD card.  Is there something different about the S4 that you can't put your mp4 files on the "external" SD card?

Also a date of the 19th was put out there on an XDA forum ... just passing it along:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41020216&postcount=6

SS

jimsond wrote:

I have an S3 (waiting for 32gb S4) and I can play my movies fine from the "external" SD card.  Is there something different about the S4 that you can't put your mp4 files on the "external" SD card?

Also a date of the 19th was put out there on an XDA forum ... just passing it along:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41020216&postcount=6

SS

115 of 155 (6,114 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 8:32:17 AM
(0)
Mentor

GS4  32gb spotted!

Get ready people for the 32 and 64gb models.......

http://www.samstores.com/product-samsung-i9500-galaxy-s4-32gb-quadband-unlocked-gsm-phone-(black-mis...

116 of 155 (6,090 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 8:38:12 AM
(0)
Scholar

2yumans wrote:

Stay tuned for a reversal of your supposed misfortune...

2yumans wrote:

Stay tuned for a reversal of your supposed misfortune...

117 of 155 (6,081 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 8:43:11 AM
(0)
Scholar

DSLBob wrote:

GS4  32gb spotted!

http://www.samstores.com/product-samsung-i9500-galaxy-s4-32gb-quadband-unlocked-gsm-phone-(black-mis...

International, unlocked version only. As I noted earlier, stay tuned for a reversal of [all] supposed misfortune[s]... [locked, carrier-branded 32GB model...

DSLBob wrote:

GS4  32gb spotted!

http://www.samstores.com/product-samsung-i9500-galaxy-s4-32gb-quadband-unlocked-gsm-phone-(black-mist)-20972.html

International, unlocked version only. As I noted earlier, stay tuned for a reversal of [all] supposed misfortune[s]... [locked, carrier-branded 32GB model...

118 of 155 (6,074 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 8:47:41 AM
(0)
Explorer
GS4  32gb spotted!

It's already known that the i9500 international version with the Exynos Octa 5 processor is avvailable now with the 32GB and 64GB flavors.  There has never been a sighting of the Snapdragon 600 version of this phone with 32GB or 64GB.

GS4  32gb spotted!

It's already known that the i9500 international version with the Exynos Octa 5 processor is avvailable now with the 32GB and 64GB flavors.  There has never been a sighting of the Snapdragon 600 version of this phone with 32GB or 64GB.

119 of 155 (6,059 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2013 10:38:44 AM
(0)
Voyager
Edited by PuckJunkie on May 6, 2013 at 10:44:43 AM

A few sources are reporting a release date of May 10th for the 32GB S4:

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/05/06/galaxy-s4-32gb-release-date-confirmed/

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/06/samsung-gs4-att-32gb/

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-s-32gb-galaxy-s4-lands-may-10-249

And AT&T's official twitter account appears to be the source:

https://twitter.com/ATT

I admit to having my hopes up on this one, but they've made a mistake before, and the link in AT&T's tweet takes you to a 16GB white S4. I'll keep my fingers crossed, nevertheless.

Smiley Happy

A few sources are reporting a release date of May 10th for the 32GB S4:

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/05/06/galaxy-s4-32gb-release-date-confirmed/

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/06/samsung-gs4-att-32gb/

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-s-32gb-galaxy-s4-lands-may-10-249

And AT&T's official twitter account appears to be the source:

https://twitter.com/ATT

I admit to having my hopes up on this one, but they've made a mistake before, and the link in AT&T's tweet takes you to a 16GB white S4. I'll keep my fingers crossed, nevertheless.

Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
120 of 155 (5,935 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments