The Samsung Galaxy S24
smooth4lyfe's profile

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 4:43 PM

Samsung Galaxy S4- 32GB Version release?

Anyone know why the 32GB version was not released as preorder? and When will it be available?

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

11 years ago

I would like to know this information as well.

Scholar

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

I'm also wondering - what's the story on the 32GB version? Is AT&T getting it or not? If so then when?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Personally, I had recently made the decision to switch from iPhone 5 to the Galaxy S4 when I saw that it would be available in 16, 32 and 64GB versions, because I currently have the 64GB iPhone and it is completely full.  I was HOPING to grab the 64GB Galaxy S4, and get the 64GB card for it as well, thus doubling my storage space.  I just want to be able to fit all of my music, and actually have room for the various large games I'll end up buying, and also be able to take pictures and video.  After AT&T messed up with the pricing thing, stating it would be $250, then backing out and saying they meant it would be for the 32GB version, (with no mention of the 64GB version), I had lost most of my hope, and decided I'd settle for the 32GB version, and went nuts waiting for the pre-order page to appear.  When it did, and only had the 16GB version, I was VERY disappointed.  I'll either not be able to get a larger version, or I'll have to wait even longer- both suck.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I've been asking the same question but not getting any real answers. Would love to get the 32gb but not if I have to wait a few months.

Scholar

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

What is the deal? Why is it hard to get a straight answer on such a simpe subject? Sigh.

I'm trying to buy something (against my better judgement perhaps condiering the abysmal state of the JB update for the OG Note) and can't get any information as to when what I want to buy will be available. The whole pre-order announcement never said you could only buy a 16GB in white.

AT&T - you have people who want to buy your products yet your phone, store and web representatives don't know or are unwilling to answer what seems like it should be a rather simple question.

Mentor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

Another mess created by AT&T.  Announce pre-ordering on 4/16 with the S4 at $249,  then clarify that they meant $249 for the 32Gb version and16Gb would be $199,  then offer Pre-order for 16Gb only.  If anybody asks, deny any knowledge of 32Gb.

Amateur hour at its best.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Best answer I've gotten so far is that the 16gb is most readily available and probably the most desired size so preorders were taken for that. The 32gb will most likely be available in stores on or around the 30th. Once again a non direct answer..."most likely" and "on or around the 30th." Thanks AT&T. Great job with the info....sort of...kinda...maybe...

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

why are you guys so worried about more storage? just buy the 16gb and go to Amazon and get a MicroSD card! 32GB are only 27 bucks and 16gb is 16bucks!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I have a 32gb iPhone right now. I am a heavy app user with pictures and games and my phone is almost full. Apps are loaded to the phones memory, NOT to the sd card. Pics, music and contact data can be stored on the sd which is great but only 16gb for app space is kinda limited.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I'm worried about 16GB because that was low storage years ago. Games and apps can be huge, and I'm sick of feeling limited. I have the 64GB iPhone 5 right now, and it's completely full. Even with a 16GB plus the 65GB card I'd be out of space in no time. I really only want the 64GB phone plus the 64GB card. That was why I was willing to make the switch to Android.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.