The Samsung Galaxy S24
joyfulmom2's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 2:44 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile data not working??

My mobile data is not working. It's turned on but I got nothing. I did do the update for it and wondering if that has something to do with it? Can someone please help me.

Thanks

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

Had you ever had this issue prior to the update? Has it worked at all since the update? Have you power cycled your phone? Send me a Private Message @attjuliecs and let me know if I can help.

Julie Rae

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Hi Julie,
The same thing is happening with my Samsung Galaxy s3 right now. Out of nowhere, the LTE next to the 4g icon disappeared, and none of my email, and internet is working. I don't get it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I to have been having the same problem, it just started maybe a few hours ago. Been restarting it and such and the 4g came back once but now it's been off for the last hour or so...

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Having the exact same problem with my connection for my GSIII. I started to have this issue only a few hours ago. I am located in Torrance, CA. I got data back a few times but only 4g NOT 4g LTE.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

11 years ago

Att has a network outage affecting all of California. It's spotty.. One min you might have service next you might not.. Affects both data and voice.

4pm tomorrow is current eta

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

11 years ago

Should point out 4pm tomorrow would put it at a 24 hr outage.. I hope they are wrong..

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I'm having the same problem. I can only connect to anything through wifi and I can't send or receive MMS messages. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Yes, i'm having a similar issue.  I've been extremely frustrated with the connectivity at college football games and not getting score updates as the person standing next to me with an iPhone is streaming another game.  Any suggestions as to why i'd have to reboot my phone to get updates?

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Ok i just got this problem but i have the samsung infuse 4g and im in l.a. and this is the first time this has happened can some one please help me

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I need help with myb f2f galaxy s3. It has no internet. Its comes on but want connect.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.