Helpful Links

Samsung Galaxy S3 - camera flash with receiot of email...!!!

Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S3 - camera flash with receiot of email...!!!

Hi,

My ATT Samsung Galaxy S3 received a system upgrade yesterday.  Unpleasant in that it made changes to the user interface and settings (sounds, etc.) I did not need.  But, major issue is that the camera flash now goes off whenever I receive an incoming email.  I see the flash while talking on the phone.  Any assistance with stopping that behavior would be greatly appreciated!!!

--Ken

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 - camera flash with receiot of email...!!!

Hi there @boldforbes , are you still having trouble? This sounds like a very unique issue.  You can send us a private message here with your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached. We'll do our best to help!

~Julie Rae

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 2 of 3
Professor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 - camera flash with receiot of email...!!!

That's bizarre.  You might do a factory reset (backup any important personal data first) to see if that helps.

Inconveneient, I know.  But this will frequently (although not always) clear up random bugs after an update.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support