For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
haash24's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 4th, 2014 11:46 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3 Text messaging app

Hi,

I have unlocked AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3. It is preloaded with At & T text messaging system. The problem I faced: When I send messages and receives the messges, receive message appear before send messages. Also if we send/receive multiple messsages with in one minute, all receive messages appear at once and all send messgaes appear after. This is annoying and sometime missed the messages.

In normal messaging system send and receive messages appear in sequence. How can I set up messaging app so messsages appear in send receive sequence.

Thanks,

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, haash24!

Thanks for your post. Are you using the phone on AT&T's service, or are you using a different carrier? If you're using AT&T, we can take a look to make sure your account is properly provisioned. Simply send us a private message by clicking here. If the problem is not at the account level, we can get you in touch with tech support experts who may be able to help.

If you send us a message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, have you tried basic troubleshooting, like a soft or hard reset of the device? Please be aware that a hard reset, also known as a factory reset, will completely wipe your device; make sure you back up all the information on your device before you attempt a factory reset.

If that doesn't fix the issue, you may need a new SIM card. You can get a new SIM at any corporate store, and they will activate it for you right away if you are the account holder.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.