Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 8, 2013
1:38:57 PM
View profile
Samsung Galaxy S3 OTA

When will the a software updae for the S3 be available over the air (OTA).  i am looking forward to having multi-window and it would be nice if ATT posted something somewhere that keep people informed.  Is this coming in the near future or should i ROOT and install a custom firmware and get on with it?

Can't ATT put a little effort into getting updates out?  Can't ATT put them out as BETA for people like myself who are willing to deal with bugs and potentially help sort them out?  Doesn't ATT realize that the last two things i mentioed would gain them many customers?

When will the a software updae for the S3 be available over the air (OTA).  i am looking forward to having multi-window and it would be nice if ATT posted something somewhere that keep people informed.  Is this coming in the near future or should i ROOT and install a custom firmware and get on with it?

Can't ATT put a little effort into getting updates out?  Can't ATT put them out as BETA for people like myself who are willing to deal with bugs and potentially help sort them out?  Doesn't ATT realize that the last two things i mentioed would gain them many customers?

Samsung Galaxy S3 OTA

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2013 10:49:25 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry the update isn't available yet. Unfortunately, beta testing is not an option at this time. Smiley Sad

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry the update isn't available yet. Unfortunately, beta testing is not an option at this time. Smiley Sad

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 OTA

2 of 2 (825 Views)