The Samsung Galaxy S24
imsas80's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 2:29 PM

Samsung Galaxy S IV release date for AT&T Wireless

Does anyone now when the Samsung Galaxy S IV will go on sale by AT&T? I'm looking forward to upgrading my phone but I want to wait until the Samsung Galaxy S IV comes out.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

The release for the Galaxy S IV has been confirmed for April 26 in the UK, NOT US.  Though there are several sources that suggest the new Samsung flagship will be released for all four major U.S. carriers in the same month.  Overall, I would suggest that it would take TWO MONTHS MAX to have to wait for the new Galaxy to have a U.S. release based on previous S series.

U.S. Release Source

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

My question is, will the Galaxy S4 include the same "Sleep of Death" recently added to the Galaxy S2? Or will that be pushed out in a follow-on update? 😛

#galaxys2sleepofdeath

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

A 13 megapixel camera certainly would be nice to have on a smartphone... Unfortunately, the use of materials for the SIII and S IV has been rather lackluster and disappointing, in my opinion. 😞

Mentor

• 

16 Messages

11 years ago

Bmgoodman, it'll be pushed out closer to the release of the SV in order to help customers make the "choice" to get the newest phone with an upgrade fee. Didn't you know that's the legal way to get money from your customers? Smiley Wink

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

any updates on this? looking to get it ASAP!

Guru

• 

309 Messages

11 years ago

T-Mobile is releasing their version of the S4 on May 1. I would guess AT&T will release theirs somewhere around that time as well.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

see the new topics on the first page of this board for the latest information..

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.