Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2013
12:30:32 PM
View profile
Samsung Galaxy Note

I just bought a samsung galaxy note phone for myself. When receiving emails with html format, the email does not open up like it should, a little icon box in the middle says "load more details". when i click on that, the email opens up like it should.  I could open on my previous iphone 3gs and my son currently has a samsung galaxy note 3, and it opens up on that. any suggestions. samsung tech support says my software is the latest and i need to send my phone in for 7-10 days.

I just bought a samsung galaxy note phone for myself. When receiving emails with html format, the email does not open up like it should, a little icon box in the middle says "load more details". when i click on that, the email opens up like it should.  I could open on my previous iphone 3gs and my son currently has a samsung galaxy note 3, and it opens up on that. any suggestions. samsung tech support says my software is the latest and i need to send my phone in for 7-10 days.

Samsung Galaxy Note

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2013 2:08:11 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

Hi t_carrat,

Thank You for your post.  Below I have added a link that should be helpful to you.  Again, Thank You for your post.

Samsung Support Website

Hi t_carrat,

Thank You for your post.  Below I have added a link that should be helpful to you.  Again, Thank You for your post.

Samsung Support Website

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

2 of 3 (1,504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2013 3:58:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Have you checked the settings for your email account?  You may have "Show images" unchecked, have a limit set as far as the size of emails to pull or something else that would block the HTML format.

Have you checked the settings for your email account?  You may have "Show images" unchecked, have a limit set as far as the size of emails to pull or something else that would block the HTML format.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

3 of 3 (1,492 Views)