The Samsung Galaxy S24
Saurav97's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 4:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White?

Why does At&t not have the Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White? Ever since Oct. 24th I've been looking on the website DAILY to see if the white version has come out. I lost my phone around Oct. 20th and it's been around 15 days now... which is around TWO WEEKS. Ever since then I need a phone and the phone I want is the Note 2.

Now, since pre order's came out I've bee wanting to pre order this phone and have been looking for the white version FOREVER. T-Mobile has it, so does Sprint, so does VERIZON and VERIZON doesn't even get the phone in stores until the 27th of Nov.!!! That doesn't make any sense? Why is that we don't have just a color? What's the point of having only one color available? It just doesn't make sense to me. Now, I was willing to wait till the 6th since I saw the pre order but I was expecting whtie to show up soon in a few days after the 24th. However, that never happened and I'm still waiting and it's the 4th of Nov. right now.

I understand that I can buy a case which is white, but it isn't the same. Knowing that I have a gray phone makes me feel wrong and I want the white version. I've extended my date of waitingness to the 9th of Nov. since that's when the phone oficially comes out for At&t. After that I don't think I can wait any longer as I don't even have a phone right now.

What I want some information on is:

1: Why does At&t not have the white version of this phone?

2: How come Verizon, and all the other carriers have it but we dont? 3: Will it come out in the next 2 days?

3: Will it come out in stores by the 9th of Nov.? 

4: Is there any way possible that I can pre order this phone either online or in store normally but just in the WHITE version?

I've checked Samsung's website and they say  that they have the white version for At&T and they provide us with a link but when I click the link it just links back to the Gray version. 

Thank you.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

your lucky you got yours.I got just e-mail saying my order was cancelled i called them they could not figure why it was cancelled so i had to order it again now i dont know how long i am going to wait so frustrated!!

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

I just got a shipping status update. It used to say in progress and now it says back ordered. Not cool.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

@arham03 wrote:
I just got a shipping status update. It used to say in progress and now it says back ordered. Not cool.

Ouch.  That sucks.  When did you order it?

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

11/9

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

@hpd777 wrote:
your lucky you got yours.I got just e-mail saying my order was cancelled i called them they could not figure why it was cancelled so i had to order it again now i dont know how long i am going to wait so frustrated!!

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! last night i checked and the order was cancelled without my knowledge.  this morning i was on the phone w att for 2 hours! finally got to a supervisor and he was able to send my phone free of charge overnight

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

just checked my phone is already on its way here. awesome.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

Boy I hope mine gets cancelled so I can call in and get it overnighted for free.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

My order was cancelled overnight. Called in and got a $50 credit and free overnight delivery. Whats up with these cancellations??

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

Lol why ask if you got like 65 bucks off? 😛

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

Wow. Just got my tracking number. They weren't kinding when they said over night shipping. Should get it by Thursday 11/15 by 3:00pm. Awesome.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.