The Samsung Galaxy S24
Saurav97's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 4:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White?

Why does At&t not have the Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White? Ever since Oct. 24th I've been looking on the website DAILY to see if the white version has come out. I lost my phone around Oct. 20th and it's been around 15 days now... which is around TWO WEEKS. Ever since then I need a phone and the phone I want is the Note 2.

Now, since pre order's came out I've bee wanting to pre order this phone and have been looking for the white version FOREVER. T-Mobile has it, so does Sprint, so does VERIZON and VERIZON doesn't even get the phone in stores until the 27th of Nov.!!! That doesn't make any sense? Why is that we don't have just a color? What's the point of having only one color available? It just doesn't make sense to me. Now, I was willing to wait till the 6th since I saw the pre order but I was expecting whtie to show up soon in a few days after the 24th. However, that never happened and I'm still waiting and it's the 4th of Nov. right now.

I understand that I can buy a case which is white, but it isn't the same. Knowing that I have a gray phone makes me feel wrong and I want the white version. I've extended my date of waitingness to the 9th of Nov. since that's when the phone oficially comes out for At&t. After that I don't think I can wait any longer as I don't even have a phone right now.

What I want some information on is:

1: Why does At&t not have the white version of this phone?

2: How come Verizon, and all the other carriers have it but we dont? 3: Will it come out in the next 2 days?

3: Will it come out in stores by the 9th of Nov.? 

4: Is there any way possible that I can pre order this phone either online or in store normally but just in the WHITE version?

I've checked Samsung's website and they say  that they have the white version for At&T and they provide us with a link but when I click the link it just links back to the Gray version. 

Thank you.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@skim32 wrote:

None in my area (MD) had it in white.  =(  So I ordered it over the phone.  Hopefully, I get it soon.  Been waiting for this for so long.

What part of MD are you in?  The store in Silver Spring had some this morning, but they have sold out now.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I bought both gray one and white one, this morning.

I am very satisfied.

I bought them at the store in Irving, Texas.

And I'm pretty sure if you live around Dallas, it will not difficult for you to get the white one.

I guess it's because there is a headquarter of at&t in Dallas.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

@21stNow wrote:

@skim32 wrote:

None in my area (MD) had it in white.  =(  So I ordered it over the phone.  Hopefully, I get it soon.  Been waiting for this for so long.

What part of MD are you in?  The store in Silver Spring had some this morning, but they have sold out now.

I'm in germantown.  I called all the ones in Germantown, Gaithersburg, and Rockville.  Didn't think to call Silver Spring.  Oh well.  Hopefully my order ships soon.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

Well I might as well share my story. Called my local store the night before release and they told me they had the note 2 white in stock but they will not sell it untill tomorrow (11/9). I got really excited as this was the last store left from the list. I asked him if I could reserve one and he said yes. He took down all my details and said see you tomorrow. I could barely sleep I was soo excited. So come 11/9 I show up to pick up my new note 2 in white and I get told, " I'm sorry but they don't make them in white". Ofcourse I flipped and said you told me you would resere me a white one and told me they were in stock, now what happened? So I just ended up not getting one.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

@arham03 wrote:

Well I might as well share my story. Called my local store the night before release and they told me they had the note 2 white in stock but they will not sell it untill tomorrow (11/9). I got really excited as this was the last store left from the list. I asked him if I could reserve one and he said yes. He took down all my details and said see you tomorrow. I could barely sleep I was soo excited. So come 11/9 I show up to pick up my new note 2 in white and I get told, " I'm sorry but they don't make them in white". Ofcourse I flipped and said you told me you would resere me a white one and told me they were in stock, now what happened? So I just ended up not getting one.

order it online, thats what i did. i called all local and non local att stores and it seems florida did not get any white..so i just ordered it!

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

Just put my order in for the White Note 2. How lond do you think orders should take to ship out?

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

@arham03 wrote:

Just put my order in for the White Note 2. How lond do you think orders should take to ship out?

i ordered mine Friday and it didnt ship yet 😕

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

@RhianaK0326 wrote:

@arham03 wrote:

I ordered mine on friday as well.  I say let's all keep each other posted on shipping status.  Just so we all have an idea.

But I just noticed something strange. What's strange is I ordered over the phone and they charged me $332.94 and they said they waived the upgrade fee for me.  I am curious to why it cost so much.  Where I live it's 6% tax.  It should have been like $317.98.  I am wondering where the extra $15 dollars is coming from.  I didn't make any other changes to my plan.  I wonder if they charged me shipping?  Had I have ordered it on the website I would've gotten free shipping.  Hmm.  Guess I'll call tomorrow.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

@skim32 wrote:

@RhianaK0326 wrote:

@arham03 wrote:

I ordered mine on friday as well.  I say let's all keep each other posted on shipping status.  Just so we all have an idea.

But I just noticed something strange. What's strange is I ordered over the phone and they charged me $332.94 and they said they waived the upgrade fee for me.  I am curious to why it cost so much.  Where I live it's 6% tax.  It should have been like $317.98.  I am wondering where the extra $15 dollars is coming from.  I didn't make any other changes to my plan.  I wonder if they charged me shipping?  Had I have ordered it on the website I would've gotten free shipping.  Hmm.  Guess I'll call tomorrow.

I bought the phone full commitment and paid 39 dollars in tax 😕 a smacking 688.99.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

By the way...Amazon is the place to be for cases.....i got an authentic samsung flip cover for the phone for like 9 bucks!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.