The Samsung Galaxy S24
Saurav97's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 4:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White?

Why does At&t not have the Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White? Ever since Oct. 24th I've been looking on the website DAILY to see if the white version has come out. I lost my phone around Oct. 20th and it's been around 15 days now... which is around TWO WEEKS. Ever since then I need a phone and the phone I want is the Note 2.

Now, since pre order's came out I've bee wanting to pre order this phone and have been looking for the white version FOREVER. T-Mobile has it, so does Sprint, so does VERIZON and VERIZON doesn't even get the phone in stores until the 27th of Nov.!!! That doesn't make any sense? Why is that we don't have just a color? What's the point of having only one color available? It just doesn't make sense to me. Now, I was willing to wait till the 6th since I saw the pre order but I was expecting whtie to show up soon in a few days after the 24th. However, that never happened and I'm still waiting and it's the 4th of Nov. right now.

I understand that I can buy a case which is white, but it isn't the same. Knowing that I have a gray phone makes me feel wrong and I want the white version. I've extended my date of waitingness to the 9th of Nov. since that's when the phone oficially comes out for At&t. After that I don't think I can wait any longer as I don't even have a phone right now.

What I want some information on is:

1: Why does At&t not have the white version of this phone?

2: How come Verizon, and all the other carriers have it but we dont? 3: Will it come out in the next 2 days?

3: Will it come out in stores by the 9th of Nov.? 

4: Is there any way possible that I can pre order this phone either online or in store normally but just in the WHITE version?

I've checked Samsung's website and they say  that they have the white version for At&T and they provide us with a link but when I click the link it just links back to the Gray version. 

Thank you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

What geographic location are you ? I'm in Seattle and so far it's only the gray

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I'm near Houston Tx. First store I called had them already with 10 being white. Don't know about all stores.

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

I'm in Los Angeles so I had a million stores within 30 miles to choose from. Only a few stores actually had them in stock and only 2 had white. None of the actual AT&T corporate stores had any stock at all

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

To all of those saying it may be available in white during launch, IT WILL NOT....otherwise, what is the purpose of them not showing the white version when pre-ordering the phone on the AT&T website? It will, however, be available about 2-3 weeks after the release of the titanium gray.

I'm going to be using this phone for the next two years, therefore, I will wait until the white version is released, and deal with my garbage iphone 4 in the meanwhile. 

Source:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57538066-94/galaxy-note-2-arrives-on-at-t-on-nov-9/

"The Galaxy Note 2 will be available for preorder on Oct. 25 via AT&T. The carrier said a "marble white" version could be available in the coming weeks."

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Don't be so sure if you didn't even call all the stores in your city.

I called fifteen retail stores and some of them said they got the white note and it's available TOMORROW

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

@mhlee8318 wrote:

Don't be so sure if you didn't even call all the stores in your city.

I called fifteen retail stores and some of them said they got the white note and it's available TOMORROW

Lets hope I'm wrong then. 

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Yea, stores I called told me how many white phones they had in hand. I reserved a couple of white ones in two different locations in case one of them doesn't pull through 🙂 then if it does I'll call to let them know I won't be needing it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I visited a couple of ATT stores and two Best Buy today and I'm getting a lot of mixed answers. The first ATT store told me that they will only get grey in on Nov 9 and the other told me they will get some white and grey in on the same day. Next up, Best Buy told me that they can't even sell on the 9th and will be able to on the 11th. So I asked if they are going to get some white in and I was told(from the two stores) that they might later. Fair enough, I'm ready to wait for it. So just now I got a bit curious about reservation at a ATT store so I called the same two ATT stores. The first one told me that they are going to get some white and grey one in(wt_f right? the same store that told me they will only get grey) and I asked if they can verify that. The associate told me that it's for sure they have white and grey. Partial sastifed, I called the other ATT store and was told that they will only get grey(Same answer when I visited instore). So  at this point, I don't even know what's going with ATT with the white version. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I found out that only select ATT retail stores are going to have them november 11th . IF you want a WHITE NOTE II then call as many ATTstores in your area and go reserve it before tomorrow, I had to pay upfront and im picking up my white note II tomorrow. (After being told that I would have to order it through the store or retailers telling me theyre not recieving them yet) JUST CALL AND ASK AROUND YOU'RE BOUND TO FIND ONE ATT STORE THAT HAS THEM

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I called around and most ATT stores didnt have the white Galaxy Note II in marble white but I found one that had them in stock for the instore release so just call around, wish you luck!!!!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.