The Samsung Galaxy S24
Saurav97's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 4:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White?

Why does At&t not have the Samsung Galaxy Note II in Marble White? Ever since Oct. 24th I've been looking on the website DAILY to see if the white version has come out. I lost my phone around Oct. 20th and it's been around 15 days now... which is around TWO WEEKS. Ever since then I need a phone and the phone I want is the Note 2.

Now, since pre order's came out I've bee wanting to pre order this phone and have been looking for the white version FOREVER. T-Mobile has it, so does Sprint, so does VERIZON and VERIZON doesn't even get the phone in stores until the 27th of Nov.!!! That doesn't make any sense? Why is that we don't have just a color? What's the point of having only one color available? It just doesn't make sense to me. Now, I was willing to wait till the 6th since I saw the pre order but I was expecting whtie to show up soon in a few days after the 24th. However, that never happened and I'm still waiting and it's the 4th of Nov. right now.

I understand that I can buy a case which is white, but it isn't the same. Knowing that I have a gray phone makes me feel wrong and I want the white version. I've extended my date of waitingness to the 9th of Nov. since that's when the phone oficially comes out for At&t. After that I don't think I can wait any longer as I don't even have a phone right now.

What I want some information on is:

1: Why does At&t not have the white version of this phone?

2: How come Verizon, and all the other carriers have it but we dont? 3: Will it come out in the next 2 days?

3: Will it come out in stores by the 9th of Nov.? 

4: Is there any way possible that I can pre order this phone either online or in store normally but just in the WHITE version?

I've checked Samsung's website and they say  that they have the white version for At&T and they provide us with a link but when I click the link it just links back to the Gray version. 

Thank you.

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

MARKETING = $$$ my friends

And you and I will never get them to change the way they think about it!!

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@rippx wrote:

21stNow: "'Ive held off in responding because I just don't get this level of passion about a color. "

I don't know what you're takling about but color plays a HUGE role in deciding. How about the next car you purchase arrives in pink. Color doesn't matter right? 

Most people will have their Note 2, most likley, for the next two years of their lives, and when they see somebody else with a white version, it will most likely cause regret. 

I like the color white on cars the least, for many reasons.  My previous car was white because it was available and the price was right.  I wanted a white iPhone 4 when it was released; it wasn't available then.  I wasn't willing to wait for it.  The black one served me well for a year and eight months.  I wanted the red Galaxy S III when that phone was released in June.  I wasn't willing to wait on a color and the blue one is serving me well now.

I stand by my original statement that I don't understand this level of passion about a color.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

Just because you fine the color of the phone to be of no importance, doesn't mean others feel the same way.  We work hard for our money and sorry if we refuse to settle less than what we expect even if it is just a color.  You feel free to spend your money how you please, but don't you dare tell others how they should spend their money and how color is not important.  You have your opinoins and we are intitles to ours, if you dont like it, well im afraid your opinion is no importance.  Please, there is no need to be rude.  Allow us to have our "passion in color" and stay out of it (:

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

Now, back to what this topic is really about!  I truely am dissapointed with AT&T and I do hope that by Friday, white is on the counters and ready to be purchased because i wll be in line!

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@RhianaK0326 wrote:

Just because you fine the color of the phone to be of no importance, doesn't mean others feel the same way.  We work hard for our money and sorry if we refuse to settle less than what we expect even if it is just a color.  You feel free to spend your money how you please, but don't you dare tell others how they should spend their money and how color is not important.  You have your opinoins and we are intitles to ours, if you dont like it, well im afraid your opinion is no importance.  Please, there is no need to be rude.  Allow us to have our "passion in color" and stay out of it (:

Nowhere in any of my comments was I rude.  Also, if you take the time to read and comprehend what I said, you won't find a single statement where I told someone else how to spend his/her money.  A poster responded to my comment and asked how I would feel about a pink car.  I answered his question by giving examples of things that I had done in the past.  If you didn't like my comment, you were free to disregard it.  This is a public forum and opinions from both sides can and will be stated.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

You don't think you were rude? Well you need some adjustment sweet heart.  Don't come in here saying the color is of no importance.  Its of no importance to YOU.  Its not our fault that we don't settle for things that aren't the way we expect them to be, that's yours.  You settle, obviously, we don't.  And if you can't comprehend that you are being rude then I suggest you no longer respond, because you are being rude.  Go ahead settle for that white care and that black iphone.  As for me, I'm not just going to get something because what I'm looking for is not available yet.  I have patience, you should invest in some.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Your comments are no longer contributing to the discussion.  I'm not your sweetheart, so stop using such names to refer to other posters on the forum as this is the very definition of rude behavior.  As I said in my previous post, this is a public forum and people from both sides can respond to threads.  I also said that if you don't like my posts, disregard them.

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

11 years ago

Dear Community Members,

This thread appears to be taking a different direction. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.

While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Let's remember to stay on topic.

Thanks,

Phil-101
Community Moderator

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

What I said about the whole violence drama you started was OBVIOUSLY A JOKE. That's not even humane and is obviously a crime.  And yes color does matter, everyone here wants the white and it's true how that person described that a few days or weeks later you see someone with the color you wanted and you have to be with that for 2 years you're gonna be frustrated.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

anyway... I called my local AT&T and asked if they will be selling the note 2 on Friday. They said they usually get their shipments on Sundays and they haven't gotten anything yet so it's possible they won't even get anything on nov 9. 😞
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.